The hotels common spaces are nice and you are close to shopping etc. The hotel is about a 10 minute plus drive away from the Woodlands Mall area(has the restaurants on the waterways) depending upon traffic. The hotel sits right next to the highway so traffic can be loud on the front facing rooms.
My room was nicely decorated and located on the 3rd floor. I requested a high floor twice at check in and was given the 3rd after the front desk person tried to put me on the 2nd floor. No upgrade offered with my Diamond Elite Status from BW. You should be warned that the walls in this hotel are very thin. At 5am I could hear everything from rooms on top and beside me. Showers, bathroom fans from other nearby rooms going off to people walking around rooms. I did not get a good nights sleep and I had ear plugs in. I called the front desk and asked to be moved to the 4th floor. The hotel moved me to the 4th floor. When I got to this room I opened the door and the room smelled like someone had been smoking in it and had a maintenance issue with the in room refrigerator as it was not in the room. Dirty carpet had been left exposed where the refrigerator previously sat. I called down and was moved to another room. This room was quiet and in order. My other complaint is that the beds don't have any blankets on them. They come with a bed spread and sheets. Thought this was strange.
I had breakfast one morning and felt that it was more than adequate. Hot eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereals, hot oatmeal, juices, coffee, yogurts and bananas were offered. No issues here. I also used the workout room which was great with fairly new equipment. The property newer but I truthfully didn't get much rest while here and can't really recommend in regards to that aspect. The customer service manager was good when I did complain and tried to fix even though it took three rooms later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in The Woodlands, Texas, the Best Western The Woodlands offers a wooded, serene location just minutes away from world renowned golfing, fine dining and first class hospital care. The Woodlands is home to many global companies including Anadarko Petroleum, Chevron Phillips and Hewitt Associates. The Best Western The Woodlands offers genuine Texas hospitality with a smile. Customer service is our forte. Cool off in our sparkling pool, exercise in our fitness center, work in our business center or enjoy a hearty breakfast. We have it all. We look forward to taking excellent care of you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Best Western