Best Western Plus The Woodlands
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Market Street(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$250
Residence Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$175
US$270
US$252
  • Pool
US$126
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$194
US$123
SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$157
Candlewood Suites Houston, The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$143
The Woodlands Resort(The Woodlands)
US$289
US$280
US$229
All reviewsroom was cleaneasy accessfrontage roadstaff was very friendly and helpfulfree breakfastone night stayoatmealgreat place to stayhouston areacynthia woodsbusiness tripwoodlands mallcostcobwfreewayinternettexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

The hotels common spaces are nice and you are close to shopping etc. The hotel is about a 10 minute plus drive away from the Woodlands Mall area(has the restaurants on the waterways) depending upon traffic. The hotel sits right next to the highway so traffic can be loud on the front facing rooms.
My room was nicely decorated and located on the 3rd floor. I requested a high floor twice at check in and was given the 3rd after the front desk person tried to put me on the 2nd floor. No upgrade offered with my Diamond Elite Status from BW. You should be warned that the walls in this hotel are very thin. At 5am I could hear everything from rooms on top and beside me. Showers, bathroom fans from other nearby rooms going off to people walking around rooms. I did not get a good nights sleep and I had ear plugs in. I called the front desk and asked to be moved to the 4th floor. The hotel moved me to the 4th floor. When I got to this room I opened the door and the room smelled like someone had been smoking in it and had a maintenance issue with the in room refrigerator as it was not in the room. Dirty carpet had been left exposed where the refrigerator previously sat. I called down and was moved to another room. This room was quiet and in order. My other complaint is that the beds don't have any blankets on them. They come with a bed spread and sheets. Thought this was strange.
I had breakfast one morning and felt that it was more than adequate. Hot eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereals, hot oatmeal, juices, coffee, yogurts and bananas were offered. No issues here. I also used the workout room which was great with fairly new equipment. The property newer but I truthfully didn't get much rest while here and can't really recommend in regards to that aspect. The customer service manager was good when I did complain and tried to fix even though it took three rooms later.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TikiTravels
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Went to The Woodlands on Business and had a great stay at this hotel. I will recommend it to the rest of my co-workers and friends. If you want a comfortable bed and a clean room, this is the place to be.

Room Tip: Try the breakfast. Its very good
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Three of us ladies came to the Woodlands to attend the Renaissance Festival close by. We got the Presidential Suite so that we had "2 bedrooms" or the couch bed to be comfortable. We were all pleasantly surprised how BIG the suite was....living area and bedroom was very spacious. The price was actually amazingly NICE for the room we got....which is amazing in itself ha.......I would recommend the Suite to anyone that has several members staying together. Just make sure you get some extra blankets to pad the mattress for the couch bed...However, I actually did sleep ok after I fixed it up.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone they have a very nice staff.and they are very friendly and are willing to help above and beyond for people like me that are going through hard times and I am very thankful for them letting me stay

Room Tip: they make you fell at home.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We went to the Renaissance Festival and wanted to stay at a nicer hotel. My husband had stayed in Best Western Hotels on business trips in the past and really enjoyed them, this hotel was not the same. My three year old daughter was restless and I went to check on her and when I turned the light on there were bugs (bed bugs) surrounding her head! As my husband proceeded to kill them, they bled all over the sheets. It was the most frightening experience of my life! When we notified the desk clerk and manager Luis Castro, we received absolutely no sympathy and had to really work to get a refund. As the hotel was entirely booked, they refused to assist my family in placing us in another hotel. We ended up driving 3 hours home at 2 AM. Horrible customer service, horrible experience.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family