Best Western Plus The Woodlands
Residence Inn Houston The Woodlands/Market Street(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$250
Residence Inn
US$138
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$195
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$240
Hyatt.com
US$332
US$309
  • Pool
SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$180
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Houston, The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$124
The Woodlands Resort(The Woodlands)
US$349
US$257
Hotels.com
Courtyard Houston The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$175
US$175
US$156
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleaneasy accessfrontage roadstaff was very friendly and helpfulfree breakfastone night stayoatmealgreat place to stayhouston areacynthia woodsbusiness tripwoodlands mallcostcobwfreewayinternettexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a very nice hotel of recent construction. Very nice staff and an extensive free breakfast. Close to restaurants and the CWP concert venue. On the freeway but very quiet. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2014

on the outside this looks like a decent place, but i found the room to be dirty - nasty stains on wall next to bed, bathroom in poor condition, stained dirty linen/furniture/carpet in room and even got food poisoning from the "free" breakfast. you can believe this place will not even be considered by me again - may not even consider best western at all because of it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I only stay at this hotel when I am in The Woodlands, TX. The staff is always very helpful and eager to make sure everything is just as it should be at the hotel and will offer suggestions for dinner locations or any other questions I may have.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We spent four nights at the Best Western Plus in The Woodlands as a result of a Priceline name your own price bid. I had some trepidation after reading the reviews here, but I did not experience the worst descriptions of the hotel. The interaction with the front desk was good. As we arrived, we could hear the roar of Interstate 45, probably the noisiest freeway I have ever heard. We asked for a quiet room. The desk clerk gave us 215. It smelled like urine. When we complained, he said it was the pet room and found us another back room and it was fine. Most of the reasonably priced rooms were on I45 so the noise could be a problem wherever. There are train tracks to the rear of the hotel and you can hear the trains, but it was not bad.

The room was pretty decent and clean and this one did not smell. The beds were comfortable. The armchairs and the bench where you put your suitcase were a bit worn, but it did not measure up to some of the bad reviews here. The floors are creaky and you could hear the people above you. The internet connection did fail a few times and the outdoor pool was not appealing due to the freeway noise.

The food in the breakfast room was not as good as in other Best Western Plus hotels. One day, the mini-omelets were cold and the potatoes were tasteless and right out of the package. The variety of different foods available was not as good as in other similar hotels. One day, we came back at 3pm and our room had not been made up.

The hotel location is reasonably good. It was hard to get on I45 going south, where most everything is, due to construction at the intersection where the hotel is located. It looked like that will continue to be a problem for a while. We ended up driving about 1.5 miles north on the frontage road and them doubling back. I think that if we travel to The Woodlands again, we would stay on the south access road.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are quieter and avoid Room 215, the pet room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Everything is bigger in Texas and at this hotel the noise from the creaking floors above my room was really a BIG problem for me. I was awakened every morning about 6:00 am by the very load creaking noise from the room above me. The noise was from the person just walking across their room. I complained, but there were no options to move me and all of the other hotels in the area were booked.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business