“Helpful Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in The Woodlands
“Helpful Staff”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were treated very well and appreciate all the tender loving care from the front desk, janitorial staff and the restaurant staff. I would stay again and use more of the ammenities, like the Fitness Room and the pool and spa.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The staff at this hotel were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean and stylish. It looked as if it were new or recently remodeled. The breakfast was better than most hotels. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. It is close to great shopping and the area is really upscale.

The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a week in June while our home was being packed up (overseas relocation.). Clean and comfortable room plus available breakfast was a popular selling point. Front staff friendly and responsive. Within an easy walk to everything in the town center. Budget friendly. Will stay again, probably when we move back to the area!

Stayed June 2014
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn due to travel for work. I was extremely impressed with the service and the hotel in general. The staff was very accommodating. The room was very nice and clean. I am a person that checks out bathrooms very closely and mine was very clean. The lobby provided teas and coffee 24/7. We were also happy to see the fresh popcorn and cookies after we returned from a late business meeting. And I would have to say that offering us the bottled water for our room on our way up was going the extra mile. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone after we retruned from a late business meeting. And I would have to say that offering us the bottled water for our room on our way up was going the extra mile. I would recommend the Hilton Garden Inn to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I felt like I was home when I walked into my room. And the staff was quick to make me feel welcome, bringing me a glass of wine right away when they heard of my difficult day. I will stay here again when I am visiting my family in the Houston area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

lubbock, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Garden Inn was a nice hotel for a weekend visit to the Woodlands. Close to all shopping areas and easy access. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Had 2 connecting rooms that were cleaned daily. Breakfast was a nice experience with order to made omelets and fresh breakfast items..

McKinney, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The entire hotel and the room we stayed in had a weird smell. Also, the room was very humid even with the air conditioner on. The beds in the room were lumpy and made it very difficult for us to sleep on.

1 Thank David W
Hyatt Centric The Woodlands
#5 of 18 in The Woodlands
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
SpringHill Suites Houston The Woodlands

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands

Property: Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands
Address: 9301 Six Pines Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77380-1489
Region: United States > Texas > The Woodlands
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Romantic Hotel in The Woodlands
#2 Business Hotel in The Woodlands
#2 Family Hotel in The Woodlands
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands 3*
The Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands hotel is in the peaceful northern Houston suburb of The Woodlands. It is near local companies, such as Chevron Phillips Chemicals and Anadarko Petroleum, and attractions, such as the Woodlands Mall and Waterway Square. The hotel rooms and suites have an adjustable bed, free WiFi, 32-inch LCD TV, refrigerator, and microwave. There’s also a fitness center, outdoor pool, business center, meeting room, and onsite restaurant. The Great American Grill offers breakfast, dinner, and evening room service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands