“Best ribs in the area! Definitely our go-to BBQ joint in The Woodlands.”
Review of Pit Master BBQ

Pit Master BBQ
Ranked #94 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I have tried pretty much every BBQ joint in the area, and this by far is the best overall in our opinion. If you're looking for ribs, this is the place to go; perfectly smoked, tender, and full of flavor. The chicken, ribs, sausage, etc. are also all very good. In addition, I feel the sides are a cut above the competition, particularly the slaw and potato salad.
Most of the time, I call ahead about 5 minutes and pick up the order from the drive-thru, and the service is always friendly and accurate.
If you want real good Texas BBQ, go here. And for anyone that may not have had a good experience here in the past, go again and order the ribs with a side of slaw and potato salad, and if you still walk away without a good experience, you must be from Kansas City or North Carolina!!!

There are newer reviews for Pit Master BBQ

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Read the reviews and have to agree with the middle of the road of being average. Found my sandwich to be on the dry side.

Service was fast in a production type atmosphere. Food was put in front of you and drinks served like a machine. No interaction at all. Paid the bill and left.

Would like to think I'd have time to give them a try with the ribs or something but don't think so.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I think their ribs are great. Service is excellent. Sides are fresh. I can't pinpoint it but they are short of excellent. Maybe the food needed to be warmer, not sure.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was there for lunch with my husband and some co workers. I had the Bison burger and it was well cooked and seasoned but nothing to write home or rave about.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

The food is good but the portions are to big for an average eater so bring a few friends. Hubby stopped in one day asking for just a few ribs and ended up leaving as they are sold in large quantities only. You can't get a small portion of ribs so if you only want a plate with a few ribs, head to McKinsey's. Sliced meat was a bit dry but still a good flavor. Probably won't return unless we are feeding a big bunch.