“Cozy place”

Gourmet Bakery Cafe
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in The Woodlands
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I went there with a group of friends for brunch. The place is small and it always has a lot of people, specially groups of ladies. The place offers different breakfast options and paninis. I ordered a crepe with Nutella and it was very good. Even if it is a restaurant it has a homey vibe that makes you feel comfortable. I ordered a cup of hot tea but I noticed they also serve coffee. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Ate breakfast here today. No table service. I had the avocado, spinach and tomato omelette. The presentation was superb but the food rather bland....for me.

This restaurant may be better suited for a ladies late breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful little restaurant. Had the Norway Panini, it was amazing. You owe it to yourself to give it a try.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Gourmet Bakery Cafe is a huge and welcome departure from the various chains that dominate one's options at the back end of The Woodlands. The menu is bigger than you might expect, with a variety of crepes and sandwiches in addition to a selection of croissants and pastries in the case up front. On my most recent visit I went with a friend post-gym visit, but I've also come solo--it's an excellent place to wait out an oil change at the mechanic shop the next plaza over.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I typically get a great cappuccino from this place. However I literally just poured out the worst $4 cup of coffee. I asked for an americano with steamed cream. I got tepid coffee from a thermos with cold 1/2 & 1/2. (Not the typical fresh brewed shots). The young lady who helped me didn’t seem to be able to communicate & I just learned a valuable lesson. Will not go back ~