“So good.”

Genghis Grill
Ranked #93 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

The fitst time I ever had Mongolian was during my tour in Iraq and those guys were sweating over the grill. But fell on love with the food. When I found there was one in The Woodlands I've been going there constantly. Selection is great and atmosphere as well.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I love this place, we go to Genghis for lunch during the work week, it's fast, and filling. I recommend the seafood, the little scallops are awesome and their shrimp is fresh. I try a different sauce every time to change it up, but its very good each time.

The service is great, and friendly. I would recommend this place for lunch or dinner. The music is a little loud so it wouldn't be a good place for a meeting, but the music selection is good so lunch with friends is perfect.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

We visit here somewhat regularly, and it's we've never had a bad experience. The wait staff seems to go thru a lot of turnover, but we've never had any major issues with any of them. The food quality seems about right for what you pay, and the guys on the grill do a good job of cooking it properly. I love the variety they have and the ability to fix or mix my own bowl, and usually I do pretty well, but I never seem to be able to get it just right, which is part of the fun. So, if you don't like the food, the blame is most likely on you, not them. The only thing I would advise is to go early or late around meal times, because it can get pretty busy.

Reviewed 5 June 2013

10 bucks gets you one bowl that you fill with meats, veggies & seasonings. The meats were refreshed frequently and there were plenty of them. I liked the chicken, marinated steak, with some shrimp & scallops. You can get unlimited bowls for another 4 bucks.

The nice thing about this Mongolian Grill is that you don't have to stand there waiting for your food to be cooked. They give you a number and it is brought out to you by a waitress.

Beer selection is poor. No craft beers, but Kirin is on tap.

I will be back next time in town.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

ate here twice in a week - pick your own everything and watch it be cooked in front of you - and its reasonably healthy....really, really enjoyed this as a light option