“A little eccentric”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Ask for the "crack sauce". Can't get enough. Good service, friendly staff, great food, nice to see all the Elvis references. Will go back.

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Chuy's of The Woodlands is good. I would highly recommend their crispy tacos as they I feel are very good. The best salsa I have had in a while.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I rate this place as excellent just for the atmosphere, hot food, cold drinks, and good service. I went here on my 1st business trip to Texas and enjoyed the uniqueness of the restaurant, they have a nice outdoor patio. The food and prices seem to be just average but you go here for the atmosphere and creamy jalepano dip!!!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I certainly struggle with this review, good service, great salsa for the chips, in particular the creamy one but the food is just OK at best, in particular in terms of presentation. Far from expectations created by the high ranking in Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We ordered a huge takeout meal that we went and picked up. The atmosphere is festive, fun, and delightful. We sat at the bar and had some frozen margaritas which were fantastic. The food was incredibly good! Great service as well!!