“Nice folks!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Our server (Keri) was very nice and attentive but not overbearing. The food was good, but the blackberry tea tasted like old tea and had little blackberry in it. Not a showstopper, but I wouldn't order it again. The mango-chili chicken was really good. The bartender was a very smiley fellow and so the folks here really made this an enjoyable afternoon!

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Our family of nine went to celebrate a birthday and had to wait a little while to be seated all together. We were consistently checked on while we waited for enough tables to become clear so we could be seated. One the managers helped us with a gift card issue, going out of his way to explain the situation. Once seated the wait staff was very attentive, especially Jen G, and our stay was quite pleasant. We will be visiting again. The staff is great and food is good.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

We visit chillies quiet often. Have taken guests from out of country for dinner too everyone had great opinions about the food. Their fajita, shrimp basket pasta choices all are delicious. Molten lava chocolate cake is really good and I'm not a chocolate lover! Kid friendly. I have always found the staff to be very nice but the proof I got when I lost my valet and it was returned to me safe and sound. Thanks!!

Reviewed 9 August 2012

I eat here 4 to 5 times a week. I take a break from wk and go sit in the bar area to regroup. The staff is awsome they make u feel welcome. It says something when there are so many regulars and the staff remembers what you eat and drink and thats everyone. Even Bruce from the back comes out a greets u and remembers people and what thry ate from years ago and if its not on the menu he offers to make it. I like most sit in the sam

Reviewed 8 February 2012

No matter if I order soup, salad, or an entree, they all have some flavor that bleeds through that's bland. Boring food.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!