“Reservation Means Nothing”
Review of Morton's Grille

Morton's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 222 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The food and service is very good. On weekends, a reservation means you may wait an hour. With Flemings, Perry's, Kirby's , and Bob's Steak House, there are too many other options in The Woodlands with better management and service. When Morton's Grille takes a reservation seriously, I will return.

1  Thank BobG87

Reviewed 14 February 2014

We had a very nice lunch! Started with salads..one chopped and one wedge...both were large and very good. Then two entrees...a filet and the special pork chop....both were very good. The service was very good. The next time we will share a salad.

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Walked across the street to the restaurant with friends after a movie at Tinseltown. My wife and had the 6oz filet mignonette while the other couple had fish. Everyone enjoyed their dish and the service was excellent. Drinks seemed a bit more expensive than most places of similar quality in The Woodlands. Recommend asking for a table in the Board Room -- it was noisy in the larger area. We will go back again!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We had a kids free dinner with firends, was long time since I ate Mortons stakes fewyears back. Well the atmosphere was nice and cool, we could talk without screaming, service was up to standard that you would expect. The food was timely delivered and the order was correctly executed, all the stakes were cooked perfectly asper our request. My NY strip was juicy as it should be. One comment I have to make is that the beer I ordered was brought to me in the can, I would expect the waiter to pour it and bring to me the beer in the glass, but this is the only remark (minor).
Definitely I would go back, a bit pricey but food quality and service are worth it.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I've dined here several times and have always been impressed with the service, courteous staff and delicious food. My wife and I love it. I do recommend that you make reservations as this is a very popular place.