“A very 'busy' lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had a long wait before our lunch but we were seated in a booth and a highchair was provided on request for the two year old. The restaurant was very full and very noisy. Orders were taken quickly and waiting time for food was not too long. Portions were very large indeed and all dishes were pleasantly flavoured. We were pretty full but did order some cheesecakes to share, which were over sweet. This restaurant would not be top of my list for a return visit - I prefer a less frenetic atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This place is recommended if you have a sweet tooth since they sell all pies you can imagine.
Very clean place, great food and for the woodlands these prices are very according to the area, NOT enough parkign space so you can park accross the street under roof just be aware of any tow truck trying to make some money but if none sees you , then you will be ok to cross the street and enjoy your food.

1  Thank bryanmantezoni
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The food was great (as always), the service was superb but the 'greeter and seater' was really RUDE! When he went to seat us in a side room (where they were having a children's party) and we asked to sit somewhere else, he just looked really, really peeved and took us out to the front and said 'well, where do you want to sit, then' ... a bad start .. but the food made up for his bad customer care!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I flew into town and came here from dinner right after I landed. The breeze on the patio was perfect and the view was beautiful. The food was amazing as always for this chain :D The cheesecake is to die for.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I know everything is bigger in Texas, but no matter where you go, the portions at Cheesecake Factory are larger than large. My wife and I shared a wonderful salad and the basket of brown bread topped it off. Of course, we made room for a piece of Godiva Chocolate cheesecake.

We waitstaff is very friendly and provided excellent service.

I would recommend the Woodlands Cheesecake Factory to anyone.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!