“Delicious!”

Sweet Bella Italian Kitchen
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The food was service was awesome. Food was reasonable. I loved the non-alcoholic beverages for me and my daughter who can't drink alcohol. It was a nice restaurant and they catered to kids.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Strip mall bistro. Walk in and order at the counter off a menu or a vast array of daily specials off a white board. My daughter ordered acorn squash ravioli, and I ordered an Italian muffuletta sandwich. Both were delivered to our table in a reasonable time. The food was delicious. The ravioli had about three layers of flavor that seemed to arrive sequentially. The sandwich although having roots in New Orleans was served Italian style with Italian cold cuts, cheeses and olive salad and pressed Panini style.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

We decided to try this place, close to home. This is a very small restaurant, with limited service. You order at a counter, and food is brought to your table. We went on a Saturday night, around 7pm, and were able to order and get a table right away. There was only one person working the entire floor of the restaurant. She was taking orders/cashier at the counter, and also taking food from the window, and delivering it to the tables. This made for extremely slow service. The food was very tasty. Also had wine by the glass, which was good and priced reasonably, but served in a small plastic tumbler, which I did not like. Overall, I would say it was just ok. Nothing special, and I may or may not return in the future.

1  Thank Tessa C
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I had the ceasar salad and was violently ill within 20 minutes. I suspect the dressing was noy kept at the proper temperature. The entrees were good, but the salad and dressing was room temperature by 12:30 pm. Bathroom floor was filthy because I was on it!

1  Thank ladybug9662
Reviewed 20 July 2012

It was good but I have not been back. It is pretty far away from my house so not very convenient.