“Excellent Tex-Mex in a casual manner”
Review of Rico's Grill

Rico's Grill
Ranked #158 of 223 Restaurants in The Woodlands
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Rico's Grill is a local favorite for those seeking only the best in Tex-Mex! Go ahead, treat yourself to the tastiest dishes and margaritas in town.
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant numerous times and have never been disappointed. The staff is attentive, the surroundings festive (although sometimes a little noisy), and the food is of excellent quality. Try the stuffed chicken breast or the seafood sizzler. I highly recommend the 1800 ricorita as well. The menu is substantial with items appealing to everyone from the carnivore through omnivore to herbivore (that's vegetarian Y'all).

Management response:Responded 9 September 2016

I know it's been a few years since you wrote this, Stephen, but I'm glad you had a great time here! I hope you've made it back since.

All the best,
Ron, Owner

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Great food, the quality is also very good. The beef burrito is delicious. Customer Service is great!! Keep it up!!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

My wife and I just went for lunch for the first time and were very impressed. The service was very good, the place was clean and the food was delicious. We both got the Chimichangas (my wife's was a fajita one) and both were very tasty and at a good price. We will certainly be going back soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Ok, I have been to every single Rico's in The Woodlands, but the Alden Bridge one is the worst! For yrs.friends & family have shared their distaste of it yet,I've gone there only b/c of a coupon & convenience. These last 2 times were the worst & end! A fews weeks ago I went really needing a margarita. I very very rarely drink, let alone in public when there's no happy hour! So I have a low tolerence and get red-faced & warm immediately. This time-nothing! There was absolutely NO LIQUOR in this drink at all for $8! I also know it wasn't anything withe b/c I went home & had a wine cooler & got warm & red immediately! Also, I remember their chicken fajitas being above average, this time, they appeared to have been pre-cooked buffet style & thrown on a skillet b/c it did not taste grilled & their was no flavor! Last straw was tonight when I took my mom for her Father's day dinner. All 11 boths were filled. The helper came right away, but when the waiter came, he literally asked if we were ready to order & in the time it took to put menu down he was at the next table taking their order. He did wait for our reply! Nor did he come back after taking theirs. We watched him run around like a chicken with his head cut off, closing out check of tables that had left, etc for another 15 or 20 minutes trying to order. Obviously this is a management problem since we counted over 14 tables for 2 waiters on Fathers day!?? Then when I did see a manager, he ignored us since we had no food to check on & went to the table next to ours. After saying if he doesn't come back this time (when he was headed by us) we're leaving, we actually left & no one stopped us.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Flooded bathroom, manager sat us at a dirty table, waiter forgot my husband's meal, manager came over & askedif we needed anything but WALKED AWAY BEFORE MY HUSBAND ANSWERED, waiter did not check on us once during our meal.

Waiters & bartenders have seemed inconvenienced at any request since it opened. & food is mediocre.

Been to Rico's Grill? Share your experiences!