I stayed at the resort for a few days with my family. Overall it is a good resort. The pool areas were very nice. There were lots of fun activities planned as well (smores, movies under the stars, etc.). The food and spa menu were reasonably priced. The food itself was fair to good. Service was better than that seen at the hyatt, marriott, etc but not as good as what is seen at elite properties. We stayed in the two bedroom George Mitchell suite. The room was very nice and spacious and appropriately sized. Overall it was a good stay and I would consider it again. There is a $10 charge for high speed internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center