This is my third year to stay at The Woodlands Resort. The kids absolutely love it. It is very family friendly, there are pools for toddlers, pools for kids and another pool geared for adults. There are activities for everyone, shopping is just a few minutes away (they have a free shuttle). If your kids like the water, take them here! Rooms are spacious, they will provide microwaves and refrigerators upon request. Food at their restaurants is a bit pricey but there are tons of restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands