We checked in and we were placed in a very old part of the resort once I called we were moved to a much better room. The one we actually booked. The front desk staff was very helpful and that is where it ended.
The bartender at the pool was not helpful and would rather talk to other employees than help us as he search movies for them to watch.
The valet staff was rude and not helpful through out our stay. We called for the car to be brought up and he asked for me to call back as I was on my way he was short staffed. Really I'm coming down any moment please just bring my car.....
They seemed very short staffed and management needs to roll play more with their staff to bring up service if they are not going To be around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands