We stayed here 2 years ago on for our anniversary and had a great stay (see my review from 2011) and wanted to try it again. We were not disappointed. Service at the desk was first rate ad very accommodating. They printed out pictures of the views from several rooms until I found just the one I wanted. As before we stayed in the Forest Lake section. These are the older rooms but nicely and comfortably furnished. Very quiet, next to a beautiful lake full of ducks and geese, and in the trees. Recommend second floor facing lake. Hike and bike trail next to the rooms and bikes can be rented at the office for $5/day. Free WiFi now included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center