I stay all over the world and travel for business and this is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. Room was not updated and smelled of mold, tiny bathroom, and had to call a golf cart to get to main lobby. (I’ve had to do that at other large hotels but for this one the ride was through a long dusty construction zone).
The dining room was the one shining spot as the buffet price was reasonable ($18) for the quality of the food and service.
Wiifi was in and out and very slow...not great for business.
To top it off, I had a housekeeper walk into my room without knocking first while changing clothes…
I would avoid this place until construction is complete and then see if hotel has improved but for now it’s on the do not stay list, especially if you like contemporary amenities offered by most other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center