Resort is fun but rooms need improvement. We stayed at the waterscape area of the resort for 4 nights. We had to request a microwave and fridge because they do not come with the room. The two double beds were tiny and hard for two adults to sleep on without falling off. There is plenty of space in the room for larger beds. Everything is located in the main building where you check in so I didn't get my coffee in the morning which screwed up my day. The coffee makers in the room do not make good coffee. For the $20 per day resort fee all of these things should be standard. On a brighter note, we had a great time at the pool with tons of activities for kids and adults. The slides are fast, the pools are vast and refreshing, the cafe is wonderful and we loved the dive in kids movie and s'mores by the campfire every night. If the rooms were more comfortable, we'd visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis water park with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Woodlands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands