We stayed there over Labor Day weekend and had a blast. The Oasis pool facility and lazy river were very fun and the grandkids loved it. There are no lifeguards though, so parents must keep tabs on their kids! The rooms are nice and clean, but can be far away from the main lobby area. We had to take a golf cart shuttle to/from the lobby and restaurant to our room. Based on other reviews, it seems we may have been in a recently renovated building. There is a lot of construction going on right now - I think they are adding a lot more rooms and a steakhouse. Should be very nice from what we could tell. The F&B service at the pool is AMAZING. One pool server in particular named NICOLE was outstanding. Overall a great time and we look forward to going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center