“Pleasantly Surprised and Very Heppy”

Rodeway Inn Three Rivers
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Three Rivers
Sand Lake, Michigan, United States
“Pleasantly Surprised and Very Heppy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

I work in the Gas and Oil Industry, and I live in hotels for 5 out of 6 weeks at a time. I am no expert, but I am very adapted to hotels and their staff, and what they SHOULD be. When I got to Three Rivers, TX, I went to Best western, and they were booked, and (overpriced due to the pipelines and oil field work) but she recommended the Econo-Lodge up te street. I went to the hotel, and upon pulling in, I thought, "here we go, looks like most of your typical road side motels" but when I walked into the lobby area, I was happy to see that it was very clean, and well kept, and the manager (who happened to be there and working the desk) gave me the rate for one night, but said, if you stay for two nights, he would drop the price. Lucky thing I planned on two nights. :) Also, when I went to my room, I was VERY surprised to see how well maintained the rooms are. Granite counter tops, completely remodeled bathrooms, work desk area, love seat in the room, and it didn't feel like a broom closet of a room... it was very spacious, no cramped feeling. They are basically small suites. Not only are there flat screen T.V.'s, but 40 inch! most places have flat screens now a days, but usually 27 inch screens.. Also, he had Direct TV with like 250 channels! My stay there was VERY peaceful, and VERY worth every penny I spent. If and when I come back to Three Rivers for work, I will be staying here. (and I'm happy to refer anyone and everyone else to do the same) EXCELLENT place to stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in a King Room (Smoking room was available too!!) but it didn't smell like a smokers ro...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
gmtx956, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Three Rivers, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Three Rivers, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

This property is very well managed. I come to Three Rivers often and I have stayed at this motel twice and will stay here anytime I am working in the area from this time forward. It is a brick building so you never hear your neighbors. The manager is very friendly and even remembered my name upon my last arrival. Nice flat screen tv and good clean shower with excellent water pressure.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Millersview
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

Rooms very clean. We are always given a large, nice room. Staff very friendly. Will definately stay here again. Have stayed here two times, both being for funerals, and here everyone seemed sympathetic and caring. Even being on a busy highway, it is very quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for the type of room you want and they will accomadate you.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time for online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Edna, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

I had a wonderful stay at the Econo Lodge. The staff was very friendly and the hotel is pet friendly which is a must for me because I take my dog with me. My husband works in the area so there will be more trips to Three Rivers and this is where I plan on staying. Can't wait til summer to try out the pool. Sincerely, Robin Cunningham

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
gmtx956, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Three Rivers, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
We really appreciate your business and time for posting your response regarding your experience with your stay.
Grayslake, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

I had made reservations here but plans changed and though their cancellation policy is 48 hours, they allowed me to cancel. This saved me a nights no show penalty. Since I did not stay at the facility, I can not comment on it. I am just glad that they did not charge me a penalty to cancel.

Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey. With a genuine reason and adequate time we always accommodate our guest. We believe in providing clean and comfortable rooms with reasonable prize and policies compare to our competitor.
We are looking forward to serve you next time you are in town.
Bunkie, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2012

Staff was helpful and friendly, very accommodating. Room and outside areas were clean. Bathroom was updated and modern. Room had huge flat screen wall-mounted TV, fridge & microwave! Bedding was very comfortable and A/C worked really good and was not too noisy. The hotel manager went out of his way to help me...even offering me to use his personal phone when my cellphone kept dropping my call. I loved that it was pet friendly and was pleasantly surprised at how fresh & clean the room smelled!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
McKinney, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

At this time in South Texas it is very hard to get a room. I called the Econo Lodge manager at Three River for two rooms for four nights. He said he would call me if any opened up.
The next day he call me with two rooms for four nights. The first night my friends wife got sick and they had to return home. I had guaranteed the payment for all the rooms. The manager went to work and released my guaranteed room for the three nights at no cost to me.. I greatly appreciate his efforts. I will never stay in any other motel in Three Rivers. Also, the remodel is great and the showers have plenty of hot water. John McCraw, McKinney, Texas.

Room Tip: This motel is just off the busy road and you do not hear the traffic.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
#3 of 5 in Three Rivers
Holiday Inn Express and Suites George West
BEST WESTERN George West Executive Inn
Eagle's Den Suites at Three Rivers

Been to Rodeway Inn Three Rivers? Share your experiences!