“Great staff and hotel”

Rodeway Inn Three Rivers
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Three Rivers
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was here seeing family and needed a place to stay. I had arrived earlier then regular check inn and they had no problem helping me out and letting me check in early. The rooms are clean and u can relax from a long trip. They welcome your pets as well... thank goodness since I have a yorkie that never leaves my side. Over yall this is a all around nice place.. I will be staying again...

• Stayed: April 2014
gmtx956, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We are so delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us! Our staff loved to hear all of the nice things you said about our hotel and our services. We hope your travels bring you back to the Three Rivers area soon, so you get to come back and visit. Thank you for staying with us and for the great review!

Manager

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I made a last minute trip and needed to find a place to stay. The online reviews were good for this hotel so I chose this one. I'm glad I did. I arrived and was greeted like I was an old friend, I felt very welcome. I believe the manager was working the desk and let me know if anything wasn't right, to let him know and it would be taken care of. The room was clean and comfortable and I slept well. It looks like it has been recently updated and had a large tub, flat screen TV, small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The price was the lowest I found in the area and the quality was great. Thank you for making me feel safe and welcome!! I would certainly stay here again if I'm back in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
gmtx956, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Rodeway Inn - Three Rivers and that you appreciated the great location, great prize as well our newly remodeled rooms. We will pass your compliments to our employees. Looking forward to welcoming you again in our Hotel.

Best regards

From
DJ Rathod

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I've stayed here often in the last couple weeks and the staff was excellent to work with. Nice place to stay in a good location. Great rates. Would recommend to anyone looking to stay in this area. Places to eat right down the road.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
gmtx956, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for leaving such lovely comments. We're glad that you enjoyed the location and price of our hotel and will look forward to seeing you again. Next time you are in area please call us and we will reserve your favorite room again.

Best Regards
DJ Rathod

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I work in the oil and gas industry. I personally stay here when in Three Rivers and lodge all my employees there as well. Very nice staff and makes it easy for my employees to book in and out. Very clean hotel. Prices very well for the current demand. I will continue to use this hotel. We have been using this hotel for a few months now.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
gmtx956, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Three Rivers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Reviewed 11 September 2013

I work in the Gas and Oil Industry, and I live in hotels for 5 out of 6 weeks at a time. I am no expert, but I am very adapted to hotels and their staff, and what they SHOULD be. When I got to Three Rivers, TX, I went to Best western, and they were booked, and (overpriced due to the pipelines and oil field work) but she recommended the Econo-Lodge up te street. I went to the hotel, and upon pulling in, I thought, "here we go, looks like most of your typical road side motels" but when I walked into the lobby area, I was happy to see that it was very clean, and well kept, and the manager (who happened to be there and working the desk) gave me the rate for one night, but said, if you stay for two nights, he would drop the price. Lucky thing I planned on two nights. :) Also, when I went to my room, I was VERY surprised to see how well maintained the rooms are. Granite counter tops, completely remodeled bathrooms, work desk area, love seat in the room, and it didn't feel like a broom closet of a room... it was very spacious, no cramped feeling. They are basically small suites. Not only are there flat screen T.V.'s, but 40 inch! most places have flat screens now a days, but usually 27 inch screens.. Also, he had Direct TV with like 250 channels! My stay there was VERY peaceful, and VERY worth every penny I spent. If and when I come back to Three Rivers for work, I will be staying here. (and I'm happy to refer anyone and everyone else to do the same) EXCELLENT place to stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in a King Room (Smoking room was available too!!) but it didn't smell like a smokers ro...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

This property is very well managed. I come to Three Rivers often and I have stayed at this motel twice and will stay here anytime I am working in the area from this time forward. It is a brick building so you never hear your neighbors. The manager is very friendly and even remembered my name upon my last arrival. Nice flat screen tv and good clean shower with excellent water pressure.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Rooms very clean. We are always given a large, nice room. Staff very friendly. Will definately stay here again. Have stayed here two times, both being for funerals, and here everyone seemed sympathetic and caring. Even being on a busy highway, it is very quiet.

Room Tip: Ask for the type of room you want and they will accomadate you.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time for online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.