I visited this hotel because we had a family reunion in Tomball, TX. The hotel was very nice and quiet. The breakfast was pretty good as well. There were waffles, sauage, eggs, cereal, fruit, etc. The dining area was roomy. The rooms were clean and the location was very close to shopping and restaurants. The hotel is about a half a mile from Walmart. I would recommend this hotel and stay again if in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball hotel offers complimentary high-speed internet, free hot breakfast daily, and 32” HDTVs with over a 100 channels(including about 40 Channels in Hi-Def) for you viewing in the hotel rooms. All our rooms are equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge, wet bar(Suites Only), and a sofa bed(KIng Standard and Suites only). This Tomball hotel is right off Highway 249, just 25 miles from Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball Hotel Tomball
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tomball
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball Texas