“Extremly pleased with this hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tomball
Reviewed 27 June 2013

From the moment I walked in I felt well treated and the rooms exceeded my expectations. I spend quite a bit of time in hotels and did not expect this level of care and cleanliness at a Hampton. I would very much recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

I just completed a 2 night stay at the Hampton Inn. I thought the hotel was very nice. Everything was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I stayed in a king suite which had a lot of room and was very comfortable. The gym was a nice surprise. It had everything you for a great morning workout. The breakfast in the morning was great and they had healthy options also which I enjoyed.
Overall I must say, my stay was a welcomed surprise.
I think the staff and their attention to detail and making sure my stay as comfortable as possible was refreshing and appreciated.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Enjoyed our stay. Will stay again when I am in Tomball. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good for a busy family and easy because of the children that we had with us. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Pool was fun for everyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Based on my reason for being in Tomball, the location worked very well for me. The room was nice and quiet and the bed was very comfortable. Wi-Fi was fast and reliable. The staff was extremely helpful, especially the breakfast staff.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2013

On arrival. was checked in by a very friendly and helpful clerk. Once in the room, found a message on the notepad from the housekeeper for our room welcoming us. Throughout our stay I kept up a notepad conversation with the housekeepers. The beds were comfortable, the A/C adequate and quiet, and the fitness room well outfitted. The free breakfast was very good with a daily variety of eggs and meat along with hot oatmeal and waffles. The attendant was quick to replace items when they got low. Every staff member I met was very friendly. Overall a nice stay and we will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A1359GXjohnd
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Our stay at the Tomball Hampton Inn on May 25th and 26th was highlited with great customer service from the hotel staff especially the front desk. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We would recommend this Inn to any travelers to Houston Texas areas.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I stayed here for two nights to attend a wedding in Magnolia. The room was very clean and the hotel generally quiet. The staff was very helpful and paid attention to the little details. The breakfast selection was on par with similar hotels but the space was very nice. I would stay here again if I needed to be in Tomball.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tomball
Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Tomball
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tomball
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston NW - Tomball Area
Comfort Suites Tomball
Comfort Suites Tomball
#7 of 9 in Tomball
Staybridge Suites Tomball
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waller

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball? Share your experiences!