“clean and friendly property”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tomball
Birmingham, Alabama
“clean and friendly property”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The breakfast was excellent. I especially enjoyed the delicious coffee. The rooms were roomy and immaculate. The best part of the stay was the cleanliness of the rooms and hotel in general. It's location is also convenient to many restaurants and shops.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
HISTomball, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for taking time to review us. We greatly appreciate you as our guest and your feedback as that helps us to continue with the quality of service that our guests expect. Our staff focus is to ensure that all of our guests accommodations meet and/or exceed expectations. Once again thank you for choosing us while in our wonderful city of Tomball and look forward to being your home away from home in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
tomball,tx, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

had a very pleasant stay the place is drowned in a sea of restaurants and bars that makes your stay even more enjoyable. great shuttle services and excellent stuff. However, I thought management could have invested in a higher internet network

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball!

Thank you for sharing your comments with us as we rely heavily on guest feedback to continue exceed guests expectations.

We look forward to having you on your future visits to Tomball!
austin
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and received free wifi as a hilton honors member and a discount as an AAA member. The room was adequate but not quite on par with Hilton or Homewood quality. Molded shower/bath insert, not tile, thinner towels, styro/plastic cups not glass for water as well as coffee. Couple of small stains on chairs. Biggest problem was air would not cool down room despite freezing temps outside and no window to open; I bet it was 78-80, I like to sleep cooler than that. I had it turned down to 60 to no avail. I shud hv called front desk but it was 11-12 pm and I kept thinking it just took time. Perhaps they cud hv addressed it. I just slept w no covers on. And there was previous occupant's trash left in bathroom trash can.

All that said, it was quiet (tho I kept unit running trying to cool room), room decor was otherwise pleasing, good lighting, flat screen swivel TV, bedding/pillows were great, and Cindy at the front desk was quick, pleasant, and helpful. The gentleman I checked out with the next morning however admitted I shud hv had an under door bill that he realized he was supposed to hv provided! Luckily I had xtra few minutes.

The breakfast was just ok, powdered eggs, patty sausage, so-so Danish, decent coffee, 2 choices of yogurt. If I'd had time wud hv tried waffle, cereal or oatmeal.

I'd stay here again for short visit.

P.s. Nearby Gianni's restaurant delish!

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank shawnabbtt

Please accept my sincerest apologies, as I see we did not exceed all expectations during your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback so we can work to improve our property and staff for your future stays with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball.
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This hotel was very nice, clean, and well kept. My son got sick with a stomach flu while we were here and the cleaning staff was amazing! They came up to clean our room (a lot) with smiling faces and checked on my son whenever they saw us. My son saw them once and said "Im going to go tell them I'm feeling better." He even knew they cared about him! They washed his dirty clothes and brought them back to us the next day. We also have a hand written note every day from the staff. Very impressed with the service/care we received here. Will stay here again just because of this experience!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball !

We strive to go above and beyond each and every guest's expectations, and are ecstatic that we did so for you during your stay with us.

We look forward to having you on your future visits to Tomball.
Newburyport, Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This trip, I got stuck twice, one at Dulles and once at Houston. The nearest hotel I could get was the Hampton Inn in Tomball. It is a half hour via the toll road, 45 minutes without tolls. I found the hotel to be very nice, spotless, friendly reception despite arriving around 10 PM, the room was one of the nicest I've had at a Hampton Inn. I would definitely stay there again if I were in that area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Farmington, NM, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My stay was mandated and paid for by my employer. I was out of town for training and flew in to Houston and shuttled to the Motel. Motel provided transportation as needed. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Room was clean, neat and made up each day. Very impressed. Customer service and employee pride in what they do does still exist in America.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This is a well-kept, friendly, quiet place to stay. Clean room, comfortable bed and all the expected amenities. Above average hot breakfast with helpful attendants and large comfortable eating area. Reasonably close to The Woodlands where we were visiting and much better rate than available in that area. This was the second time we stayed at the Tomball Hampton Inn and will return again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tomball
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston NW - Tomball Area
Comfort Suites Tomball
Comfort Suites Tomball
#5 of 9 in Tomball
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tomball
Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Tomball
Staybridge Suites Tomball
Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball? Share your experiences!