“Easy access and great hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Tomball
Granbury, Texas
“Easy access and great hotel”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel right on Hwy 249. Very easy to get to.

The staff was very efficient, and friendly. I mean every staff member. Every time you would see a member of the staff, whether it was a desk clerk, manager, or cleaning lady, they would speak to you. That's nice! Very comfortable beds and very clean rooms

Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Battle Creek, Michigan
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The room was pleasantly appointed and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and check in and check out were quick and easy. The breakfast offered was very good. The bed linens and the towels were also very nice. The bathroom was roomy without wasted space. I would stay here again if in the area and would recommend Hampton Inn as a brand to my friends and family.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Owasso, United States
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The hotel provided the need business tools and comfortable room environment to relax and get my work done in. I would recommend using the hotel services to friends and family that are visiting the area. I will plan to use the hotel in my next retrun trip to the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

texas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Lobby and downstairs had strong sewer smell after rain. Staff said it was a city problem. Actually it is a hotel problem because I won't be staying there again and I normally like Hampton. room was comfortable and staff was very good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Dennis B
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Super clean, very spacious rooms. Can't say enough good things about it. I will definitely stay there again when working in the area. The only slightly negative comment is that I would skip the breakfast - nothing worth eating and the coffee was weak... not drinkable for me. But other than that, this hotel was a pleasure.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Arleen_NYC1
HISTomball, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball!

We rely heavily on guest feedback to continue to improve our property and greatly appreciate your feedback so we can make adjustments for your future stays
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to review our wonderful hotel. We greatly appreciate you as our guest and are thrilled that we have met and/or exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again real soon.
We greatly appreciate your review of our hotel, all of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball aim to ensure that our guests needs meet and/or exceed expectations. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you soon.
Pikeville, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Did not get greeted as Hilton Honors, and could not get help with a room changeover when discovered toilet was dysfunctional. I had to move myself even thought I have limited use of one of my arms, and did not cause the problems. Rather than offer me an upgrade as a result of the experience, the desk personnel told me that I would have a suite "because that was all [they] have."

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Renay S

Please accept my sincerest apologies, as I see we did not exceed all expectations during your recent stay. We appreciate your feedback so we can work to improve our property and staff for your future stays with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball
Norfolk, Nebraska
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Excellent location, easy access to shopping and dining in Tomball. Clean rooms, professional service, good healthy complimentary breakfast served from 6 AM to 10 AM. I always enjoy staying here when I visit family in Tomball.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball.

We value your patronage and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay with us and can't wait to see you on your next visit to Tomball
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tomball
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Houston NW - Tomball Area
Comfort Suites Tomball
Comfort Suites Tomball
#5 of 9 in Tomball
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tomball
Residence Inn by Marriott Houston Tomball
Staybridge Suites Tomball
Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tomball? Share your experiences!