“First Impression”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Trophy Club, United States
“First Impression”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed here for a real estate business trip. I am from Korea, People Democratic. I enjoy the employees, amenities, the service, the atmosphere. They went above and beyond my expectation. Mostly from Ty and Alysia. They made everlasting moment that made me remember them. They made this trip to America, for a real estate business trip like I never left Korea. Thank you and if I ever come back, I will stay here again. This thing is making me write an essay. So I will repeated it. I stayed here for a real estate business trip. I am from Korea, People Democratic. I enjoy the employees, amenities, the service, the atmosphere. They went above and beyond my expectation. Mostly from Ty and Alysia. They made everlasting moment that made me remember them. They made this trip to America, for a real estate business trip like I never left Korea. Thank you and if I ever come back, I will stay here again. This thing is making me write an essay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Herman W, Guest Experience Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions from your recent visit. I am delighted to hear that you found our staff to be up to your expectations and attentive to your needs. We feel like Olympians when we receive 5 STARS!!! Thanks again and we will see you on your next trip to Trophy Club.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Omaha, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Stayed here on business trip because our usual Hilton down the street was booked. This was a good choice, as the hotel seemed pretty much new. Rooms were comfy, breakfast was good and if they had "to-go" breakfast if you couldn't sit down. I'd stay here again. Only bad thing, there isn't much around there for dinner that is walking distance.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

On behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club staff, thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad you had a comfortable stay during your trip. We make every effort to create a comfortable environment for our guest with our complimentary breakfast and coffee as a nice touch for the Hampton brand. Have a great year and we hope too see you very soon.
omaha, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was my first time at this hotel. It was a great experience with very quiet rooms, great TV channel selection, a very comfy bed, free cookies and lemonade in the evening, and free breakfast in the morning with quite a bit of selection. I would definately recommend this hotel and stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Herman W, Guest Experience Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
On behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club staff, thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad you had a comfortable stay during your trip and had the opportunity to enjoy a few of our amenities. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was a excellent place, as the accommodations were great. Rooms were very nice and clean. Just 2 exits down from the Church. Breakfast was nice as well. Room has microwave and Refrigerator which made it very nice to warm up left overs from previous meals. Would recommend staying here!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your experience with us; it is a pleasure to hear we were able to provide a comfortable home away from home. We are sure that you enjoyed the spiritual event at Gateway Church and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Trophy Club!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Our check-in experience was top-rate! Thanks Tonya!! Our room was on the back side of the hotel, away from traffic and elevators -loved the quiet. The room was very clean, (thanks Yolanda!) and the beds very comfortable. The internet was fine for our needs and the breakfast was top notch. Great weekend stay with my sisters, close to family in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the kind words in your recent review. Tonya and Yolanda are two of our Best Staff Members! So, thanks for pointing out their outstanding guest service as a highlight of your stay. Hope to see you on your next visit to Trophy Club, Texas.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

The hotel is very new and I was impressed with the design set up. I am staying at the Hampton Inn at Trophy Club for two weeks. When I first arrived Tonya was very welcoming....Tonya is the best. I miss home but when I see her smile when I come in I feel that someone cares. I would definitely return. The rooms are clean. I really like the kitchenette. The entrance is very clean. I feel a home away from home. It is safe and can walk around the parking.
I liked everything...... Breakfast was perfect. Hot and cold meal. I would highly recommend.

Green Features: Friendly and accessable. This hotel is very new and my room (king) was very clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
On behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club staff, thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad you had a comfortable stay during your trip. Tonya is a true professional and stellar leader of our property. We are so glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and other amenities.Thanks again and please consider us your home away from home!
Cypress, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

This hotel is very new and my room (king) was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was large, with a big walk-in shower. It too was clean. The room itself was very spacious and the staff was very polite and helpful. Breakfast was standard continental but good. Overall it was one of the nicest Hampton Inns in which I have stayed.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Herman W, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us; it is a pleasure to hear we were able to provide a comfortable home away from home. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back very soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Trophy Club
Hilton Dallas/Southlake Town Square
Homewood Suites by Hilton Trophy Club Fort Worth North
Cambria Southlake DFW North
BEST WESTERN Roanoke Inn & Suites
Super 8 Grapevine/DFW Airport Northwest
WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Trophy Club

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North? Share your experiences!