“Definitely Worth the Stop”
Review of Lone Star Cafe

Lone Star Cafe
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Tuscola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

I travel the road between Abilene and San Angelo often and have always noticed the cars surrounding the restaurant at all hours of the day. Today was a leisurely drive so we decided to stop for lunch. So glad we did - the friendly service by Tracy was refreshing and the food was delicious! I had the homemade meatloaf - the day's special - don't tell mom but it was one of the best I've ever had! We were most impressed with a flyer on the table stating that the owners would be serving Thanksgiving Dinner to all - it warms the heart to know there are still kind hearted people in this world. If you're ever passing by, stop and enjoy a meal - and tell Tracy we said hello!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We love catfish, finally found the best place, best value and the best fish. Long tender catfish strips cooked to perfection, salad bar, juicy tender pinto beans and real fresh cut french fries all for $8.99, or option #2 they have a all-you-can-eat deal. WOW a deal. I understand the burgers are also fantastic. It's only 20 minutes from Abilene, worth the drive

FYI......Don't forget to save room for home made pie

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I had dinner at this cafe and it was great. Food was fresh and hot, great flavor, friendly staff, very clean, and a plate full of food. Pie for dessert....to die for!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We have eaten her several time and the service is great and the food is great too! They also do catering.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Everything is wonderful! All is so fresh and the daily veggies are like my Grandmother's !! Plus, super friendly!!! We are never disappointed!!!

1  Thank butleraudra

Been to Lone Star Cafe? Share your experiences!