“Great stay”

Ranked #3 of 38 Hotels in Tyler
Copperas Cove, Texas
“Great stay”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Friendly staff, clean comfotable room. In a conveinient location as I travel through this area usually four times a month. This will be a regular stop for me now. I felt like a customer that was appriciated when I stayed at this Fairfield Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Gary9348,
Thank you so much for your five star review of the Fairfield Inn Tyler. I shared your kind words with my staff and we are all thrilled you had a great stay. We look forward to your return.

Kind regards,
Steven C.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
El Sobrante, California
Reviewed 19 November 2013

After a full travel day from California to Texas, I was greeted with a warm smile at check-in. The staff was knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. The property was well maintained and the room was comfortable and clean. The location was close to shopping and a variety of restaurants. This trip was for pleasure visiting friends. I usually travel for business and always stay at the Marriott or a sister hotel. I have always been pleased with my stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Boyncylsis,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Tyler. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and location. Please come back and see us on your next trip to the area.

Kind thanks,
Waxahachie, Texas
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This property is well taken care of and the staff is friendly. We used the on line no-refund reservations for this stay and did so for the lower guaranteed nightly rate. The rooms are always clean with soft beds. I had requested an extra blanket and it was delivered almost immediately. Our hot breakfast was very good with a nice variety of items to choose from. Great stay!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Photoclicker,
Thank you for your five star review, and for being a loyal guest of the Fairfield Inn Tyler. My staff works hard to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay, and I'm glad to see that it shows. We look forward to your next visit.

Warm thanks,
Singer
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The staff was courteous & efficient. The room was very nice. The mattress was very comfortable. I slept better here than I do at home. Breakfast was great! Location was convenient to restaurants & Canton shopping.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
Dear Sue G,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn Tyler. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you slept better than you do at home! What a compliment! We hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards,
Lander, Wyoming
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed at this property four different times for business. I have never felt more welcomed. Every employee was warm, friendly and helpful. My room was always clean and comfortable. The location is great with lots of restaurants close by and it's easy to get in and out even in heavy traffic.

Room Tip: Choose the top floor for the quietest room. Thankfully, I never had a problem with noisy A/C units...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear LeeAnne B,
Thank you very much for your five star review of the Fairfield Inn Tyler. I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you want others to know as well. Please come back and see us again soon!

Kind thanks,
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Throughly enjoyed our stay, Dee was great and friendly when we arrived.. And the staff next morning was very polite and friendly... Loved the Hot Breakfast, will definitely stay here again, when we are in the area..

Room Tip: Will Stay here again when in the area the Staff was super,and very polite and helpful.. Love East T...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Rich S,
Thank you for your kind review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. I will be sure to share your comments with Dee. We look forward to your next stay at the Fairfield Inn Tyler.

Warm thanks,
Carrollton
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We have stayed at this property several times over the last 4 years or so when traveling on business.
Pros - The personnel that work here are always super helpful and friendly. The location is near restaurants and shopping if needed. The rooms are usually clean and smell fresh. They have breakfast and, I think, an indoor pool

Cons - It needs an update. No fitness center, no 24 hour coffee, and this time, and only this time, our room was not as clean as it should have been. As a frequent traveler this is a must have.

Do I recommend this Fairfield, yes, they have always been super. For us, it is time for a change. Hope they make some improvements.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Jetsetterwannabe,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Tyler, and for being a loyal guest. We appreciate you recommending us to other guests. I am excited to announce we are starting renovations in January. We are extremely happy to be able to once again offer our guests the relaxing, warm and comfortable stay they have come accustomed to. Please accept my apologies that your room did not meet your expectations. I will address your concerns with my housekeeping staff to make sure any deficiencies are corrected. Please come back and see us once our renovations are complete, if not before.