“Terrific!!”

Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler South
Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Tyler
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stay there every time I am in town on business. I picked up on Sleep Inn hotels while in Shreveport and decided to try the Tyler location. I made a good choice. Hope and Emily are always helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean, the beds and pillows are very comfortable, the A/C is quiet and the TV is great. The rooms are quiet--I have never been bothered by noise from next door or from the outside. Finally, the breakfast is excellent--never a disappointment.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good-have stayed on all 4 floors and front and back.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Curtis W, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

We cannot thank you enough for your review of our Sleep Inn & Suites in Tyler! I cannot wait to share this review at our next staff meeting! It is guests like you that make us want to constantly strive toward superior guest service.

Thanks again, we really appreciate it!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The rooms are always clean and the staff go out of their way to accommodate your needs. Emily is always willing to make people feel like they are the hotel's only guest, no matter how fully booked the hotel is. Perfect location for anything in Tyler, I highly recommend!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

We all here at Sleep Inn & Suites in Tyler truly appreciate you taking time to review us on TripAdvisor! We cannot do better without feedback like yours!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This place couldn't be better. I chose it because it's one of just two places in Tyler offering a free airport transportation and, of the two, got the better reviews. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised! The manager himself picked me up, not in the usual van but in a Honda SUV. On the drive in, he filled me in on Tyler, hotel amenities, and things nearby like restaurants. When I arrived a simple, complementary dinner was being served in the breakfast area. While there were a lot of families and my room overlooked the pool, the room was quiet and I slept well. The room was nicely furnished with a microwave and mini-fridge and a comfy chair as well as a king bed. It had a nice big stool for my luggage. The bathroom had a huge countertop (like all Sleep Inns, it has a large shower but no bathtub). Breakfast the next morning was a very nice selection of hot and cold items. There's a free PC in the breakfast areas that I could use to print my boarding pass.

Altogether, the Sleep Inn Tyler exceeded my expectations. If I ever return to Tyler, I'll be back here in a flash.

Room Tip: If you want to be extra-sure of quiet, ask for a room away from the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

It was great getting to talk with you during your stay in Tyler! This review is so nice and positive I cannot wait to share it with our entire staff! Please come back and see us the next time you are in the area!

Enjoy your summer!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I booked 6 rooms and they were all ready when we arrived. They front desk staff was very pleasant especially Emily when I checked out, she had my receipt all ready for me and was very nice. The bed and pillows were very good. They had a very nice breakfast. I will stay again next time I bring my group to Tyler. Thank you

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for you taking the time to write about our Sleep Inn & Suites in Tyler, Texas on TripAdvisor! We realize how valuable your feedback is and really appreciate it!

We will look forward to seeing you next time you and your group are in the area!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed here for 7 nights and had a great experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were spacious, comfortable, and clean. The pool and pool area were relaxing and well maintained with pool towels available to use. The breakfast provided in the morning had ample selection (eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, cereal, muffins, toast, etc). We were even surprised that on tuesdays, wednesdays, and thursdays, the hotel puts on a free dinner. Nothing fancy, but definately some good food (fajitas one night). I highly recommend staying here if you're in Tyler. You're guaranteed to have a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Curtis W, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler South, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you thank you thank you for your great review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your week here in East Texas and made us of our hotels amenities. Thank you for your time and we really look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed here Memorial Day weekend, and I must say my family and I enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The rooms and hotel were very clean and smelled nicely. We were pleasantly surprised by the tasty breakfast provided to us. We will recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for spending your Memorial Day weekend with us here at Sleep Inn & Suites in Tyler! We really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and look forward to seeing you anytime you are back in the area!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We have been to a couple sleep inns that were dirty, stunk and had the distinct smell of curry. This particular Sleep Inn in Tyler, TX., was excellent. Fresh smelling, clean rooms with thick towels and cozy pillows. We woke refreshed and ready for the day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank puttnutt2

Isn't it funny how important smell is especially in a hotel? We all try so hard to make this place not only smell great but also look great. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and for taking the time to write a review here on TripAdvisor.com

Cheers and thanks again!