“Great Spot”
Review of The Catch

The Catch
Ranked #122 of 435 Restaurants in Tyler
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered the fried catfish platter for lunch. Excellent crispy catfish, piping hot fries. Great, speedy service. Will come again for dinner - extensive fresh seafood menu.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We ate a The Catch on Old Jacksonville Hwy last week and we may have ordered the wrong things. I have to be gluten free & dairy free and that limits my choices in any restaurant. I asked the cashier if the grits were cheese grits she said no so I ordered the Shrimp & Grits. I ate about half of the S&G - it seemed to have cheese in it so I didn’t finish them. The shrimp was cooked to perfection. My husband ordered 2 lbs of boiled crawfish and they were tiny. I do mean tiny. He only ate half of them because some were so small they weren’t worth the effort of peeling. He should have sent them back but we both hate doing that. We have eaten here before and had catfish that was delicious. I’ll get the catfish next time.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve always loved Catch and now there’s a location close to home. We always order the boiled shrimp and sides corn and new potatoes. Consistently good. Margaritas are cheap and pack a punch. Fried shrimp and catfish baskets good too

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Our new favorite seafood restaurant!! It is the only place my husband wants to go. Food is really good.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant meets all our expectations. Clean restaurant, friendly and knowledgeable staff, delicious food. We ordered a catfish basket and a white fish basket. The batters complimented each perfectly. Fillets are extra large. Fries are great and they will season to your request. Bottomless drinks. Menu is large and excellent. We love this place on Old Jacksonville Hwy in front of Swann’s Furniture.

1  Thank Lynn45tyler

Been to The Catch? Share your experiences!