“Love Braums”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love Braums”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I live at a Senior Independent center in Tyler and we go once a month and some times twice a month and
We all love it. The hamburgers are great and so is the ice cream . The staff is always nice and helpful and
are nice to us. The restrooms could be a little cleaner but they are not bad as some places I have seen. They have
Fresh food and wait until you taste their homemade chicken salad. Lots of us here at The Hamptons at Greenridge
love it.

Tyler, Texas
“It's Braum's, it's always good”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Burgers are excellent, and of course the ice cream is great, but we were surprised how reasonable the grocery and dairy items were priced. The best milk anywhere!

Visited November 2012
Tyler, Texas
“Wonderful burgers & Great frozen yogurt, too”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Good prices, good service, and the best Chocolate Chunk Cappucino frozen yogurt. Really good little market, as well.

Visited September 2012
Jacksonville, Texas
“Just another number”
Reviewed 15 September 2012

After a long day at work, picking my children up from school, then spending the evening shopping, we just wanted to stop by and get something quick "to-go" and head home. Braum's on Broadway was extremely busy and it was 9 p.m. Most of the people were in the ice cream "line". There was one customer in front of me ordering "food." When it was my turn to order no one said they would be right with me, etc. I stood there 14 minutes until an employee told another employee to take the lady's order. The young man pointed at me and said her. He started taking my order and got that wrong, had to ask another employee to help him and she started reading my order and had items on there that I didn't even say. Got that figured out, finally. As I stood there placing my order there were 3 customers returning their orders for various reasons. The order was not correct, not as they ordered, etc. What I found to be very disturbing was that one lady got tired of all the returns of orders and she said "Oh my God" rather loudly. I wouldn't recommend going to this particular Braum's when it is busy! 09.14.12

• Visited September 2012
Tyler, Texas
“Good food, bad customer service”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Braum's has good burgers and fries, but their customer service is very lacking. There are two Braum's in Tyler, and they both have bad customer service, so it is not just an isolated location.