“We will definitely go again. !”
Review of Taqueria El Lugar

Ranked #81 of 370 Restaurants in Tyler
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
“We will definitely go again. !”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We love this place. The food is authentic and good. We order from the counter and the food is brought to our table. It's a simple place. I loved my quesadilla made with corn tortillas and chicken. My husband and daughter got the burrito. They both really liked it.
We also chose the fruit flavored waters that they make. I got cantaloupe and he got strawberry.
Our meals were under $5. Plus drinks.

• Visited April 2014

Lindale
“Good and Authentic”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Really, really good authentic Mexican style tacos and burritos. The number 7 is my favorite. They use real, fresh ingredients and it shows. It comes out fast and just two tacos or one burrito will fill you up! Good stuff!

Visited June 2013
Tyler
“My Old Favorite!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

when I want Mexican food without rice and beans and all the extras that come with tex-mex restaruants I chose El Lugar!! Get the #7 the way you want it never fails! I get it all the way with the green sauce and it is a bit spicy for your average person!

• Visited July 2013
Texas
“Good, authentic food, no frills”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This restaurant is housed in an old 7-11 type building. Good food, good value, very plain atmosphere.

• Visited June 2013
“Circle the Square to get a parking spot and enjoy lunch/dinner at this awesome taqueria!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

FRESH food...prepared when you order it and served hot...El Lugar is a great place for real Mexican food! The staff members are full of smiles and their food is full of flavor.

The restaurant is always clean and tidy, and it can accommodate small dining parties as well as large groups of friends/family.

If you like Mexican food, you should make the effort to stop by.

Also, their pricing won't break the bank. Great place! Great food! Great people! My favorite restaurant in Tyler!

• Visited May 2013