“Business Traveler”

Ranked #10 of 38 Hotels in Tyler
Denver
“Business Traveler”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

First time to Tyler Texas and pulled into this Marriott for an overnight stay. Super modern and chic inside! Greeted by warm and welcoming staff who quickly checked us in, reviewed amenities and offered dining recommendations near the hotel. The rooms were flawless-- extremely clean, offered mini fridge, coffee maker, huge flat screen all wrapped in contemporary decor. Will definitely stay here next time I'm in Tyler!
Thank you!
~Aly

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
OpsMgrCourtyardTyler, Manager at Courtyard Tyler, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you for making the Courtyard by Marriott your choice of stay while in Tyler! Your great comments will be shared with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Grand Saline, Texas, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2012

This is a beautiful new hotel in the quieter part of Tyler. With modern decor and upgrades we wish we had stayed longer to enjoy it more.

Room Tip: We were on a higher floor and it was quiet.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 25 February 2012

As a result of a bit of a mistake, I had to secure rooms for a conference at the last minute. With guests arriving in less than 48 hours, the Courtyard's staff was more than accommodating for my guests, as well as myself. Check in was seamless, and the rooms were relaxing, clean, and VERY comfortable. While I was there, I decided to inquire about hosting a future event at the property. The sales manager, La'Keidra, was extremely helpful and efficient. I left with directions to a great restaurant (Excellent food, does their catering) and optimism about bringing my event to the hotel. In addition, the staff was simply superb! They were helpful, friendly, and courteous. La'Keidra and Georgia made my day, and made the stay for my guests and myself as well. Wonderful hotel! As the saying goes..."A rose by any other name...." would be called Courtyard by Marriott.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Tyler as your place of stay. We are so pleased that you and your guests had a great experience with us. We certainly love the "rose" comment that you made!" We look forward to seeing you again.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I must say, this is by far the best hotel in Tyler, TX. The interior is very modern and the facilities are impeccable and modern. We have now held our annual event there twice and the sales manager Lakidra is exceptional. She even met us there on her day off to ensure all went smoothly and it did.

The other staff like Jeremy and PAtrick were there to cater to our every need. They made our guests very comfortable and really wnet that extra mile to make us feel special.

Bottom line: if you need the best accommodations in Tyler, TX be sure to bok with Courtyard Tyler. Simply superb, and we'll see them again next year!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Thank you so much for hosting your event with the Courtyard by Marriott in Tyler! We appreciate your wonderful comments regarding our hotel. I will pass your kinds words along to the staff. We look forward to serving you again!
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed at the Marriott Courtyard for the first time in February 2012. I had been staying at the Hilton Garden Inn down the street. This hotel looks brand new, modern, and clean. Room was very nice and excellent decor.

1 Thank CMJEsq
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott during your visit to Tyler. We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Stayed there three times, once in January and twice in February. It's a new property, the newest Marriott property in the Tyler area. Typical courtyard with updated furniture, business center and a cafe. Staff is new and takes awhile to check-in. Sometimes there is a line during early evening when there is only one staff checking ppl in. I needed to ask them to put me in a room AWAY from the elevator as they twice put me in a room right next to the lift. And believe me, you can hear the noise. Be sure to ask for a room away from the elevator. Other than that, the room is clean and functional. The pillows are a bit too soft. WiFi works great with good speed. The location is on a major throughfare in Tyler and is convenient to many restaurants and nearby mall.

Room Tip: Request a room AWAY from the elevator.
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I stay at the Courtyard Marriott in Tyler everytime I travel there for business. The hotel and rooms are spotless. But the greatest thing about this hotel is the staff. I am always greeted by name, checking in is effortless, and the staff makes you feel welcomed and valued as a customer. I have never stayed in another hotel on business that can even come close.

CLP

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel. We are very proud to have such an amazing staff! We look forward to serving you again.