“Still good”
Review of Fish City Grill - CLOSED

Fish City Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Soups
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hagerstown, MD
“Still good”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Stopped here with friends for dinner. Everything was excellent. I had the Mac and cheese with shrimp and andouille sausage; wow! Everyone in our party enjoyed their meals. Very reasonably priced as well

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank diverdude2

NJ
“Decent fish dish”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

We decided to try this place since I was wanting some seafood. We ordered a lunch special blackened salmon with * hatch butter - it was well cooked and flavors come together nicely. I enjoyed the jalapeño cream soup and the crab bisque (though a bit salty for my taste) -served hot. I was excited to try the oyster nachos but weren't thrilled at all with it as you could barely taste the oyster. For dessert the homemade pudding was served warm - I took a bite or two and wasn't liking it which I attributed to it maybe being served too warm. So I took it back to the hotel where we are staying and ate it then -- nope still not good so threw it away. Overall , it's a decent spot to eat and our waiter ( Solomon) was topnotch.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank jenlikestotravelNj
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Frozen Margaritas!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I come to Tyler 3 times a year on business. I discovered Fish City Grill last year. The food is very good, mainly fish, salads, soups, oysters, gumbo. I know they have fish specials each night also. Prices are very reasonable. I had the shrimp tacos this time, there is a spicy honey chipotle sauce you can ask for it on the side, they were with fried shrimp, but very good!

The frozen Margaritas are Great! You have to have one.

Atmosphere is friendly, not super loud or quiet.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Mary815
Texas
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Our party of four enjoyed a variety of items including fried pickles, fried artichokes (yum), and oyster nachos (?)! Yes - unique, and good. Actually, everything we ordered was excellent, and we enjoyed our server, Barbara, very much. The manager, Juan, visited our table to inquire about our experience. Unexpected, and nice.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank TexasSM
Tyler
“greater than excellent <<<!!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This place was awesome!! I walked in expecting to find just a simple fish fry joint and was completely blown away!! The menu was good but it was great to know that they had raw oysters,crab,and fish. I would have never imagened such a place to be right here in East Texas!
The fish on thier chalkboard were crazy! Wolf fish swordfish flounder and halibut are not common at all around here felt like i was on the coast! overall great experience and they gave us a free sample of thier soup and famous oyster nachos cause it was are fist time?! Oyster nachos were great!! give this place a try if you love seafood!!

• Visited July 2013