“Great!”

Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Flint, Texas
“Great!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The food & service is always great here! They have good drink specials. We've never had an issue & plan on going back next week!

Visited August 2013

Larue, Texas
“Rarely unsatisfied”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We eat at this Roadhouse about once a month. Food is always good and the bar service is exceptional. I've read other reviews complaining about the wait time. We sit and have cocktails while we wait so I guess we never noticed it taking to long. When it gets to us it's always hot and delicious. On occasion there have been order errors, but they have always made it right immediately. Honestly, I would rather wait a little longer for better food than have pre-made food slung at me in ten minutes. They have drive thru's for that stuff. Don't really care for the whole peanut shells all over the place thing...

Visited July 2013
Hallettsville, Texas
“Best at the price!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Had an 11 oz. sirloin, and it was very tender, with a nice charred crust. It even had the perfect "hatch marks", which try as I might, I cannot seem to master on the grill. Side Caeser salad was cold and fresh, and I highly recommend the green beans also. Try the bone-in ribeye, which at half the price of high-end steakhouses, is just as good! Waitress was Bryanna, and she provided excellent service with always a smile!

• Visited July 2013
Holly Lake Ranch,TX
“Texas Good!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Great food at reasonable prices! The Road Kill is a killer! "Sidekick of ribs complements any entree!

Visited March 2013
Tyler, Texas
“Allergy”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I have a sever allergy and they didn't pay it no mind. So when I started having breathing problems they said oh I'm sorry can we remake this for you. I told them no and nothing else was done.