Super 8 Universal City
US$81
Priceline
US$75
La Quinta
Best Western Garden Inn(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$82
BestWestern.com
Best Western Plus Atrium Inn(Schertz)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$100
TripAdvisor
US$134
US$126
US$134
All reviewsair force basenight's restmicrowave and refrigeratorextended stayrooms are cleanlocation was perfectnice place to stayfirst flooreasy accessucsanmaidfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I was to stay there for 10 days as I was in town for business. As always, I leave a video running for the first couple of days af my stay. I noticed $80 worth of my vitamins were missing so I checked the video. This is what I saw.

I didn't catch the vitamins being taken but I did catch housekeeping taking bags of my pistachio nuts. I reported it to the manager who did nothing about it at all. I brought it to the police and the two housekeepers were arrests ed and charged and the hotel manager still did nothing. Go at your own risk. As I have been fighting over this ever since to get any sort of recovery from the things stolen from me. So, I've had enough and will tell everybody about it.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank TRay M
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The people where nice, The room (bathroom was a different story, There was mold all around the bath tub, hair hanging out of the overflow drain, the parking lot was full of all kinds of stuff a real mess

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have stayed at this property numerous times over the past 3 years. The motel conditions have gotten worse with each stay. Poor water pressure in the shower, poor drainage in the shower, an empty juice dispenser at breakfast (both days), an internet that wouldn't work, and a slippery, peeling bath tub that appeared to be painted and uncleaned are among the problems I encountered during my stay. Additionally, the carpet in my room was so filthy it blackened my feet. Lastly, although the room had a modern, flat-screen TV, it only provided like 5 English-speaking channels, none of which were ESPN or HBO. The only positive thing during my stay was the waffles.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business