“Nice place-”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Valley View
Houston, Texas
“Nice place-”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I stopped one night while traveling for business and found it to be a very nice place. The bed was fine, room was clean, everything worked fine. Although it was right next to I-35 I really did not hear the highway. Room had a desk and table, things most new motel 6's are lacking. The only thing was that the A/C was turned off and when I arrived the room had to be at least 105 degrees, took a while to cool off.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Gert_Frobe_007

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Longview, Texas
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Got a room here but did not stay it was so bad. After renting the room we went up to find dead bugs and smashed bugs on the walls. Floor was dirty. We had read reviews prior stating this but thought they must have done something about the bugs by now. When confronting the Management Husband and Wife I asked for another room. I was very nice about it all though I really did not want to stay. I was afraid we might not find another room so late in the day.The Husband said he would not give me another room and would rather give me my money back. The wife said they have to clean the room up before they rent it again. The Husband right after the wife says"He don't care if I don't like it someone will rent it". Then he stated "you just don't want to rent it because we are Indian". I told him that was so not true and never even crossed my mind. I did not want to rent the room because inside and outside was filthy and you could hear the freeway in front of the Hotel inside the room.We did get our money back and ended up staying at the La Quinta Inn in Ardmore which was very clean and new.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dachsiesntexas

Travellers are raving about these Valley View hotels

northeast Kansas
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We stayed here just to catch some zzzzz's on a long driving trip. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. It's now a Motel 6 I believe, so you know it's not fancy. But when you need a bed for a few hours, a shower in the morning, then on the road again, this one can't be beat! We would not hesitate to stop again, especially when the rooms were only $40! Terrific value!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank mkprice
Albany, Oregon
Reviewed 2 September 2010

we stay at valley view inn, its nice and clean motel. room is big and ofcource its cool. very comfortable cheap price-big value. breakfast superb. several kind of juices, bagles, cerials, milk, donuts and much more. staff is very helpful. small town -very good hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank smatrman
Kansas City
Reviewed 23 August 2010

We made an advanced reservation to stay at this hotel. On a day in August with 104 degree temperature outside, the air was completely turned off in our room when we checked in the late afternoon. It was stifling. The room was clean, but there were not enough bath towels in the room for even 1 per person - so had to call the front desk for that. Not really a continental breakfast served. Husband went down pretty early. He said there were 3 bagels out and a few pre-packaged chocolate and powdered sugar doughnuts. No juice or milk. Just coffee. The room also took in all the highway truck noise since it faces I-35 and is close to the highway.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
sioux city
Reviewed 14 April 2009

good service, helpfull staff, everything is perfect. its new so what else you can say.about 15 item breakfast. excellent. just right on interstate 35. only complain - no restaurant in town.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
Best Western Red River Inn & Suites
Red River Inn & Suites
Red River Inn & Suites
#4 of 4 in Thackerville

Been to Texas Inn Valley View? Share your experiences!