“The best cupcake and sugar cookie I've ever had!”
Review of Silos Baking Co.

Silos Baking Co.
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Waco
Description: At Silos Baking Co., you'll experience Joanna Gaines' love of baking and experience her classic, fresh and unexpected style in the form of pastries, breads and sweets. Whether you get one of our delectable cupcakes, signature cookies, or something more savory, you'll love Joanna's timeless knack for perfecting a recipe.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great place, well run organized. My husband and I drove from Round Rock to Waco to check out Magnolia Farm and Silo Baking Co. Its a family friendly place. Loved it. We waited outside in line late in the afternoon but not long. They give you a card and you write down what you want, place your order and pick up and enjoy. Well run. I ordered the Lemon Lavender cupcake and the Nuts and bolt, omg, both to die for the Lemon Lavendar was a perfect balance of flavors. Kudo's to Joanna's recipes the best. The sugar cookie was huge well worth every dollar and every bite.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is definitely worth the wait! Classic and Strawberry cupcakes were my favorite! I had a sugar overload and got sick, but it was worth it! Also, the Chocolate chip cookies tops my list!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good cupcakes moist and sweet with actual flavor. Ordered Strawberry Lemonaide and Lemon Lavender both were excellent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cute but too small, long lines. They did try to make it more efficient by giving you a selection card to order, but i needed more time to look at things. Everything looked great, we ordered several pastries, What we had was just ok, except the chocolate chip cookie was very good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Purchased a cinnamon roll and it was so dry. Way to hard to eat with a plastic fork. When we tried to cut a bite, it broke my husband's fork. We could not just cut a piece, it would break off a piece it was so dry. Do not eat the cinnamon rolls.

Been to Silos Baking Co.? Share your experiences!