“great value, great service, even better location”

Executive Inn & Suites Waco
Ranked #24 of 30 Hotels in Waco
Waco, Texas
“great value, great service, even better location”
Reviewed 30 September 2010

I have been here for about 6 weeks and will be staying at least one more. The staff here has been excellent, especially the management. We have been staying in their upgraded apartment that has two rooms a HUGE kitchen and full living room. It is great for the family visiting who will need the space or for the family in my situation with a burned house or out of a place to live. The other rooms are great as well. The value is great in money and it is quiet at night. top it off with being right next to Cameron Park, and across the street from baylor and the bear trail, you wont find a better location to save big bucks. Food is also within walking distance in any direction. I would recomend the services here to anyone who asked. It is by far the best hotel we have stayed at in our situation. (plus you can keep your puppies or kitties for a small fee...they are priceless anyway.)

Thanks

Jarred W.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank ineedurname
abviwaco1053, Manager at Executive Inn & Suites Waco, responded to this review, 6 May 2011
Wow Thank you very much for your great comments I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I also hope that you were able to find a new home, I understand how terrible it is to lose your home. If you find yourself in the area, please stop by and visit.

Debra

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Waco, Texas
Reviewed 6 September 2010

My extended stay here has been very comfortable. The rooms are clean and the staff tends to my every need. I would highly recommend this place to anyone trying to find a room in this area. Judy, Roger and Debora thanks for making my stay here a pleasurable experience, keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Vincents411
Thank You very much for your kind words, we all enjoyed having you stay with us and can not wait to see you again.

Whitehouse, Texas
Reviewed 23 July 2010

Debra, Jacob and Michael went out of their way to make our stay very enjoyable. Our large group had reservations at another hotel that looked nice on the internet and was less than dersirable when we arrived. (Green pool!) Debra was quick to get us in our rooms so that we could get changed and on to our softball tournament. We stayed three nights and the whole time the staff was so accommodating. I really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and wanted to Thank You for such wonderful comments, I hope to see you again very soon.

Temple, Texas
Reviewed 22 July 2010

we were very pleased. staff was very couteeous and rooms were clean i would recommend to all i will stay here any time i am in waco

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Thank Yoiu very much for your great comments, we enjoy serving great guests such as yourself, and I hope that you visit us again soon.

Merkel
Reviewed 9 December 2008

First, the crew behind the counter were not up to speed with the computer and reservations. Took 30 min to straighten that out. The rooms were "non smoking" but by the smell, I suppose them to be formerly smoking rooms as it is a very old hotel. Average cleanliness. The main and possibly dangerous problem is the water temperature in the shower. The hot water is very hot and while you are in the shower the temperature fluctuates every 10 seconds between freezing and scalding hot. An eldery or very young person could be seriously injured in the shower due to scalding water or falling when startled by the temperature change. We had a small group with 4 rooms and all the rooms had the same problem. My advice, spend $20 more per night and get a decent and more modern hotel. I nor any in my group will be back.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Shower temperature fluctations
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank chipneedmore
Wayne1944, Manager at Executive Inn & Suites Waco, responded to this review, 10 August 2009
The review was correct concerning the water fluctuating from hot to cold. We found and corrected the problem in January, 2009. Under a new manager, the hotel upgraded and completely remodeled all 115 rooms during the first four months of 2009. Cleanliness is a top priority with all rooms being triple checked daily

Travellers are raving about these Waco hotels

houston
Reviewed 27 September 2008

I had items stole from my room and when I went to the front desk there were two other families in the office with the same complaint. We tried to talk to the manager and she would not come and help us. We decided to call the police and when they came to take our statement the police told me they are at this hotel all the time because of items being stolen from hotel guest rooms. The supervisor for the maid service came and talked to me and she said "I didn't have anything to do with this and I don't want to be involved, I don't have time for this" I was shocked that an employee of this hotel said that to us. When they came in our room they didn't even clean it, our bed was never made that day.
When you take a shower the water constantly changes from hot to cold, one minute you are being burned then being blasted with cold water. The rooms are really dark and dingy. The lock on the inside of the door was broke. Bathroom was awful looking. This is the worst hotel i have ever stayed at.

• Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank joyful17
The person responsible was caught two weeks later with the help of the staff and Waco police.
Texas
Reviewed 19 August 2008

This place is filthy. There were roaches in our room. I was leary because I made the reservations thru the internet and it is hard to tell by a picture. Take my advice, this place is very BAD!!

• Liked — when I checked out.
  • Disliked — the roaches in my room and the condom wrapper in the restroom
  • Stayed July 2008
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Unfortunately, there was a pest problem at our hotel during the summer of 2008. Since then our hotel has an aggressive professional pest control policy that has eliminated the problem completely.