“This was an average motel, I was dissapointed in my stay...”
Review of Days Inn Waco

Days Inn Waco
Ranked #21 of 30 Hotels in Waco

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Cedar Park
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I expected much more for the price. I should have known when I first arrived, because there was no one at the front desk. It took quite a while for anyone to come to the desk to even check me in, and it seemed more of a burden to her than a pleasure. Bugs were in the room because there were large gaps around and under the door that let them in, as well as light and noise. The room, and especially the bathroom, was not clean. I don't mean just dirty - I mean filthy. The place was very noisy. You could hear the highway traffic in your room. The beds and pillows were as old and outdated as the building. The place was very old, and really needed remodeling. There were police at the motel when we arrived to check in. I don't know why they were there, but they were speaking to the cleaning staff and looking in a room. We were there for my daughter's graduation from Baylor, and I was late making a reservation. This was one of the few places that had rooms left. If I had known how bad it was, I would have slept on the sofa at my daughter's apartment. I was told at check-in that they would have eggs and sausage as part of the breakfast. They only had the sausage, and it was very greasy. It was the only protein offered. They did have waffles, bagels, cereal, pasties, bananas, & apples. The woman was so intent on refilling things that she was in everyone's way.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Des Moines
Reviewed 20 April 2013

The Days Inn at Waco is a place we stay every year on our way to and from South Texas. They are friendly and helpful. The pet fee is lower than most and they even provide you with a bag of dog treats. The breakfast is mostly anything you might want to have, hot or cold, and we will be back.

It is not the most luxurious place you can stay but, for us, convenience, courtesy, and pet friendly.... It Works!

Also, close to the Interstate and right across from Walmart and many other things you might need.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Waco
Americas Best Value Inn
Knights Inn Waco South
Red Roof Inn - Waco
Red Roof Inn - Waco
#17 of 30 in Waco

Been to Days Inn Waco? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Waco

Property: Days Inn Waco
Address: 1504 Interstate Hwy 35 North, Waco, TX 76705
Region: United States > Texas > Waco
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #21 of 30 Hotels in Waco
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Waco 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Waco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Waco Days Inn