Residence Inn Waco
US$148
Comfort Suites Waco North(Waco)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$79
Red Roof
US$154
TripAdvisor
All reviewswithin walking distancebaylor universitybedroom suitefull kitchenfarmers marketfood truckgreat propertyfree shuttlepepper museumspice villagethe general managerstayed here for one nightliving areaperfect staythree nightsrooms are spaciousgirls trip
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Travelling with family I left a few items in the suite that I realized after I checked out. I called after a two days and the hotel acknowledged receiving the items and after confirming my mailing address they assured me the items will be shipped immediately. Sure enough I received the personal belongings by fedex just a couple of days later.
Besides the good service the 1 bedroom suite was just adequate for our family of three. Very clean by me acceptable by my germaphobe spouse.
Overall very happy, hope it stays that way.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank aeroray
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Aeroray,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the wonderful service you received at the Residence Inn Waco. I'm glad to hear that you found your room to be very clean. Please come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Staff was friendly, rooms very nice decorated and breakfast also very good.
Would definitely stay there again,
There was also a happy hour on Wed the nite we arrived with some great food.
Everyone was very courteous,
Peggy

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank kyle2011_12
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Kyle2011_12,
We appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to hear you were able to enjoy our Manager's social and our hot, complimentary breakfast. We hope to be able to welcome you back to the Residence Inn Waco very soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My family and I had to stay here while we were having our house totally remodeled. This is the next best thing to being in your own home. The room we stayed in was two bedrooms,each with its own bathroom which was nice with four of us staying there. It had a full kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, coffee pot, cookware and dishes. The dining table was small but enough room for 4 people. Nice living room with a couch, a coffee table which i used while eating so I could watch the tv. It had a nice size flat screen tv, also had a nice fireplace in the living room also which did work but didnt use real wood, but did look like you had a real fire going. Each of the bedrooms had their own tv so we brought the kids games from our house and hooked them up so they would have something to play on so they would feel more at home. It had a indoor pool which they played in every night. It had a gas grill outside for everyones use, It had a small basket ball court so you could go shoot some hoops. For people who like to get in their daily exercise they have a exercise room for that. The staff here will make you feel like family . The free breakfast here is really good, I packed me up one and took to work with me every day, everyone at work thought I had stopped at I HOP or Dennys. So if you want to stay at a really nice Hotel while you are here in Waco this is the Best!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark T
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Mark T,
Thank you so much for your kind review of the Residence Inn Waco. I'm happy to hear that our staff made you feel like family and you were able to enjoy all of our wonderful amenities. We truly love hearing from our guests, and I will make sure to share your comments with my entire staff. Please come back and see us if you are ever in need of a home away from home!

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This hotel is nicely situated in Waco close to the Interstate is reasonably priced and is near some casual restaurants and pubs. Just be aware they no longer have their light food service on Thursdays and beware buying anything from the snack selection near the desk as they are incredibly expensive. For instance a 4 ounce mini package of Wheat Thins goes for $3.50.

Room Tip: No comment
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank wgn
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Wgn,
Thank you for your review. I'm glad that our location was convenient for your trip. I do apologize for any confusion surrounding our evening socials. Here at the Residence Inn Waco they are Monday thru Wednesday nights but other properties may have them on different days. I'm glad that you were able to join us for them. Please come back and see us on your next trip to Waco.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a conference the same weekend as the December 2013 ice storm and the final football game at the old Baylor University stadium. The town was in absolute chaos. The hotel staff was gracious, concerned for everyone's safety and made the 5 day stay a delight. The accommodations were perfect and extremely comfortable. The morning breakfast was very good and surprisingly sumptuous. The cook was entertaining and wanted to make sure the food was good and if there was anything he needed to add to the menu. We attend this conference every year and will definitely stay there in 2014 and beyond.

Room Tip: All the rooms are located within a block of the expressway, but you do not hear or notice any noise
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Melissa H
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Waco, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear Melissa H,
Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Waco. I'm so glad to hear that even amidst chaos, my staff was able to make your stay comfortable. We look forward to many future visits!

Warm thanks,