“Average”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #114 of 407 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Just an average chain restaurant. Food was ok, had steak, mixed drinks were watered down and the cost was more than I expected.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I ordered a filet and it wasn't very good. Our server was strange. She assumed that i wanted ranch dressing on my salad, because my wife ordered ranch. We had to ask for refills on everything. I should have ordered something fried or a cheap steak.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stopped here for a quick bite to eat while driving between Austin & Dallas after trying to go to Chuy's (who's wait was too long). The food at Logan's is just food for the sake of food, it's nothing special and it's pretty expensive for a lunch spot. We didn't want to look much further for a different option so we settled for Logan's.
We had a party of 7 and 3 people ordered chicken entree's and those 3 people ended up with food poisoning the next day. We've contacted the restaurant about the issue so hopefully they can "fix" whatever the issue is. :S I'd stay away from any poultry if I were you.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

We were in Waco so decided to catch lunch at a convenient spot. Logan's fit the bill. I had the Southern Fried fish, and my husband had the Rte. 66 cheeseburger. We both had the string fries, and I also had coleslaw.
The fish was crispy but not overcooked, the fries were fine. My husband enjoyed his cheeseburger that was cooked "well done" but wasn't dry or chewy. The coleslaw was a bit bland--a vinegar dressing would have been a plus!
Service was good, and the manager was all over the room, checking to see if everyone was satisfied and that tables were bused quickly.
For a good lunch with a large beer apiece, the price was quite reasonable. We will go back when in the area.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Our waiter was very excellent he was really attentive to us and there was 12 in our party and he also had other tables but he was great. His name was Josh. Thanks

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!