The Cotton Palace
US$148
US$231
US$206
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Waco North(Waco)(Great Value!)
US$116
Red Roof
US$105
US$63
Hotels.com
All reviewscupcakesbreakfast tablebreakfast was delicioussun roomjetted tubwonderful storiesbear cavedecorated beautifullygreat hostsspacious bathroomsitting areaevery morninggirls tripcommon areascarriage houselittle touchesbirthday weekend
Reviewed 13 May 2011

We have stayed at the Cotton Palace many times while our daughter was a student at Baylor. We have always REALLY looked forward to going back. Dutch, Becky and Matt are so wonderfully welcoming and have always gone out of their way to make us feel like we are their favorite relatives. We love having the fabulous cookies, coffee, and water (and probably more that I have never taken advantage of) available at all times. The breakfasts are always fabulous! Staying at the Cotton Palace is always like a mini vacation.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2011

Clean, good breakfast, accommodating, friendly! Will be back next year! Good, centrally located!

• Stayed: March 2011
Management response:Responded 27 April 2011

Thank you for your review. The Cotton Palace is convenient to all major attractions in Waco and Baylor University. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! And look forward to your return.

Reviewed 13 April 2011

This is the most wonderful bed and breakfast I have ever stayed in. A group of high school girl friends have been getting together every year for years and have stayed in Granbury , at Horse Shoe Bay, to name a few places and for the last 10 years we have come back to "The Cotton Palace" for many reasons. It is so clean, and the owners make you feel so welcome. The breakfast has always been different and wonderful with a flair of elegance. The decor is outstanding with every room decorated differently. I would recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone and if I had to rate it I would give it a five star. Thank you, Becky ,Mark, and Dutch for making it special.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 27 April 2011

We love hosting groups like your reunion group at The Cotton Palace. The house is the perfect venue for groups up to 18 to get together and spend quality time together in a relaxed, comfortable setting. The Cotton Palace is also the perfect place for wedding guests or members of a wedding party to stay together before and after the big event. We even host bridal brunches and luncheons.

Reviewed 7 April 2011

As a Baylor athletic alumnus, my husband has been a guest at the Cotton Palace during his frequent visits to Waco. While I am also a graduate of Baylor, I chose to let him travel alone or with one of our sons because I don't enjoyed the accommodations in Waco. Finally in February of this year, he convinced me to join him and booked a room at the Cotton Palace.
I was prepared to tolerate the usual inconsistent service and standards that we have experienced at other B&B’s when we have been brave enough to “try once again” over our 46 years of marriage. With the experience and service at the Cotton Palace I have changed my mind! I am eager to return to Waco anytime he says, “Do you want to go with me to Waco…and stay at the Cotton Palace?”
I am ready and willing to enjoy the relaxing experience, wonderful food, and the superior service of Dutch and Becky. Here we come!
Kaye Patterson
Houston, Texas

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 April 2011

So glad we were able to change your mind about coming to Waco and Waco accommodations. We have loved hosting your husband on his trips to Waco and attending Baylor events and were so happy to get to meet you. I know he is thrilled that you will be returning to Waco with him from now on. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Becky Hodges - Innkeeper

Reviewed 6 April 2011

Have been staying at the Cotton Palace for the last ten years. A group of friends meet every year and the Cotton Palace is our favorite bed & breakfast. It is decorated with beautiful antiques but have all the conveniencies. Lovely place to stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 7 April 2011

We look forward to your group's visit every year and are so pleased we will be seeing you again in 2012. You are a fun group of ladies! I am so glad you decided to make The Cotton Palace B & B your yearly destination. Becky Hodges - Innkeeper