“Southern hospitality at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Cotton Palace

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waco
The Cotton Palace
Ranked #1 of 10 Waco B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Southern hospitality at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2012

We selected the "Matt 's Attic" room for our stay at the Cotton Palace. It was cozy and comfortable. After a good night's sleep,breakfast was plentiful and tasty. We were warmly greeted by Becky upon our late arrival. And Dutch was friendly and kind at breakfast. My daughter was visiting Baylor. The Cotton Palace is very convenient to the campus. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
TheCottonPalace, Owner at The Cotton Palace, responded to this review, 14 May 2012
Thank you for the kind words. We wish your daughter "good luck" in finding the perfect fit college for her. Of course, we love Baylor and are thrilled that it is one of the universities on her list.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
The Colony, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

When my friend informed me that she had booked us a room at a bed and breakfast in Waco for a middle of the week visit (she lives in Austin and I north of Dallas, Waco is about half way) I was excited since I had never stayed at a B&B. The Cotton Palace was just as the name proclaims it is a absolute palace! The house is beautiful, the rooms were gorgeous and so comfortable, the breakfast was delicious. Just when I thought it could not get any better, I meet Dutch, he is the real deal, delightful, funny, inteligent, sweet and a wealth of knowledge about the history Waco and Texas. I will be going back, actually I'm already looking foreward to our next visit. I can't comment on other B&Bs but as for The Cotton Palace it is by far the best experience I've had at any hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
So glad your first experience was a good one! We love getting to introduce our guests to the "B & B experience" and to Waco!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

The Cotton Palace offered amazing hospitality! The rooms were gorgeous and the gourmet breakfast delicious! However, nothing surpassed the conversations with Becky and Dutch. I would highly recommend The Cotton Palace for a fabulous stay in Waco!

• Stayed May 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

This was was second visit to the Cotton Palace in Waco, Texas. The home is beautiful, the food is outstanding but Becky and Dutch are the soul of this place. Just delightful, good people. I took my entire family plus 3 year old grandson, and we all had a good time. There are many fun, family activities to do in and around Waco. The Homestead Colony was our focal point; but we also enjoyed the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and the Dr. Pepper Museum. Baris Restaurant is a great family place if you love good Italian food at a great price! I will be back!! Nancy Herring, Fort Worth, Texas

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2012

We had a fantastic time!! The breakfast was fabulous! I will recommend the B&B to anyone who is going to Waco and to anyone that needs a break! It is in a great location which made it easier to get travel around Waco.

• Stayed May 2012
Plano, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

Becky and Dutch were great hosts for our family. Breakfast was a treat each day, the room was comfortable, while providing a great escape for the weekend.

Loved the stuffed French Toast with Blueberry Sauce.

Becky was ready to provide us help with whatever we asked.

We will definitely will stay at the Cotton Palace B&B when visiting Waco.

Room Tip: Eren's Suite is large and comfortable; providing a great escape.