“Wonderful place!”
Review of The Cotton Palace

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waco
The Cotton Palace
Ranked #1 of 11 Waco B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay! The staff is always so great and the house is beautiful! I always love the decorations depending on the time of year and the courtyard is beautiful! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a special time.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sunnietexas

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I will add my voice to the glowing reviews of this B&B. Our daughter got married and our whole family took over the place. Becky recommended a caterer and we brought food in so we could entertain family and friends the day of the wedding. The place is so comfortable and homey that I'm afraid we treated it too much like our own home, leaving stuff all over the house...Becky was patient and gracious with us all and everything about The Cotton Palace it top notch. My husband and I have stayed in many B&B's and this one is definitely one of the best.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KATexas88
Reviewed 13 March 2014

All of The Cotton Palace staff my wife and I encountered during our stay were; out-going, friendly, helpful and knowledgable concerning all aspects of the Bed and Breakfast experience. That included; arrival/departure, room accommodations, dining and housekeeping.

The reservation handling, reception upon our arrival, room, dining experience, food quality, service, staff's friendliness and graciousness, bed and breakfast ambiance and overall stay at The Cotton Palace either met or exceeded our expectations.

When our travel plans take my wife and I back to Waco we will be staying at The Cotton Palace.

Room Tip: We recommend staying in "Emily's Room", the room has a king size bed, private bath wit...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry R
Reviewed 21 February 2014

In this day and age when we go in and out of hotels and travels being so anonymous, The Cotton Palace makes a statement that there is another choice. Becky and Dutch were incredibly friendly. I met a girlfriend halfway in Waco to catch up. This wonderful home provided just the place for us. We stayed in Matt's attic which was perfect with two beds. Coffee and cookies are provided on the second floor with rooms surrounding. The breakfast was one of a kind served on a formal dining room table with splendid service provided by Dutch. Our visit was memorable in that we connected with other guests and left feeling so refreshed. Dutch provided the glue to connect the guests at breakfast attending to our every need. We will return to this fabulous B&B. You will not regret your stay! Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandy I
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I made reservations at the Cotton Patch for my friend and I to meet in Waco for a time of catching up. I needed to find a gas station before I got to the closed exits caused by road construction. I was in panic mode when my phone rang. It was Becky. She knew immediately where I was and "talked" me to a filling station. Once I was parked at the pump, she gave me information I needed for checking in early. Cotton Palace is decorated nicely and it didn't hurt that the Christmas decorations were still up! Becky and Matt greeted us warmly, gave us suggestions for dinner, and made us feel at home. Dutch came to serve us our tasty breakfast and have a time of warm sharing!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Helen J
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Jo & I wanted a cozy get away with good old fashioned service and with real people to make you feel welcome. Wow, did we find it! Becky and Dutch were the absolute best. The house was just perfect in every detail and we felt so welcome in the whole house not just the beautiful room we were in. The breakfast experience with Dutch in training was great fun and sooooo GOOD. Each meal was different and a delicious treat. We could tell that Becky loves her work. I would certainly recommend this Palace to everyone. We hope to be back soon.
Charles Mahan - Houston TX

Room Tip: The Emily is a very comfortable room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Charles M
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had to be in Waco for a friend's wedding on my birthday weekend, so I decided to make a mini-vacation out of it, and stayed in this wonderful B&B. The service was always fun, welcoming, and caring, and the other guests were also friendly! The breakfast was delicious, and the waiter, Dutch, was terrific. I had such a great time, and I would recommend it to anyone. :)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo