“Always a nice place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waco
Creekside Garden Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 11 Waco B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I've stayed at the Creekside Garden B&B 3 times, with various family members ( daughter, husband, mom). The home is beautiful. The rooms are beautifully decorated. Breakfast is delicious. One of our visits was at a time when Linda, the owner, had a previous commitment. However, she had a wonderful self-serve breakfast waiting for us. It included a wonderful apple dish. We'll definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We've stayed in The Cottage Garden room each time. It accommodates 3 people. I think The Class...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 2kids2cats
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Met my favorite cousin in Waco for a long overdue visit. With more than a year of stories to exchange, we wanted a cozier living space in which to visit than a hotel could offer. Creekside Garden B&B Owner Linda was responsive, kind and accommodating. After escaping our harried schedules, we were thrilled to land in this lovely historic home. Immediate relaxation! We rented two of the bedrooms, allowing each of us to also have our own bathroom. We enjoyed the living areas and large kitchen. It was chilly outside, but the home was perfectly toasty inside. Lots of details made us feel special -- beautiful furnishings, nice soaps in the bathrooms; muffins, cookies, milk, juice, coffee, creamers, waters, etc., in the kitchen. When I rent older homes, I always worry whether toilets will adequately flush .... not an issue in this home. All plumbing, including hot water, was in tip-top order. After staying up till 3:30 a.m. yakking, we retired for a dreamy sleep. Beds were like sleeping on clouds, and linens were soft and comfy. Location-wise, 25th Street allowed us quick access to our restaurants of choice, plus easy access to I35E when it was time to head home. Don't think I'll ever stay in another hotel in this town ... I'll be booking Creekside Garden B&B as soon as I know Waco is my destination. We made great memories this weekend.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CherylWH
Reviewed 7 March 2011

My family and I engaged the whole B&B for a family baptism event. The rooms are large and can accommodate several people each, and the beds are really comfy.
We were served a delicious breakfast of eggs, fresh fruit and cinnamon scones, and the owner had set out a gift box of delicious mini cupcakes for us to enjoy with tea or coffee anytime.
The B&b is close to downtown and lots of restaurants and shopping. It is located in a charming old neighborhood so you can take walks and enjoy the overarching trees, the sidewalks, and the beautiful older homes.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family