“Good Q and good folks”
Review of Michna's - CLOSED

Michna's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

First time in Michna's and I was welcomed and treated like a regular! The food was good and well priced. The atmosphere was an old fashioned place with nostalgic charm with pictures of John Wayne and Clint Eastwood on the walls. My kind of place. And the best of people!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

We enjoy trying various BBQ joints around Texas... and Michna's rates right up there. They have seriously good BBQ... smoky, moist, and flavorful. Their sides and desserts are above-average, and their staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful meal there and will recommend it to others.

Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

Average buffet but would not recommend it for dinner. Lunch might be better and fresher. Very friendly service in an old store atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Great barbeque, excellent buffet. Got to love the banana pudding...One day a week the have pork chops to die for

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Love Michna's barbeque! Their catering has been consistent over the 10 plus years that I have enjoyed their hand carved, fork tender brisket. Their sides and sauce match their beef... perfection. Their service is friendly as well. I must admit that I have not been to their actual restaurant, but as I write this, I am reminded that we should place then on our list of to-do's.