“Dang Good Burger!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
San Antonio, Texas
“Dang Good Burger!!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I've been coming here for years since even before it expanded. A true hole in the wall and a great location.

They have expanded and for good reason. Their burgers are GREAT!

I have yet to try the Zipper Ripper, but one day I will.

If I pass through Waco, Texas I make it a point to stop here (see my reviews for other must stop burger joint in Waco, Texas).

The Burgers taste outstanding. It's grilled to perfection every time we order.

I wish they had one in Austin, Texas.

Their fries and soft drinks are great. Love it and hope you enjoy as well.

• Visited July 2014

Magnolia
“cute and good”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

What a pleasant surprise. It was a rainy night, and no cars in front, so we took a chance being the first time there, and glad we did ! It was so fresh, the hamburger buns so soft, and the onion rings were excellent !! Very hot and fast. They were very nice ! Definitely a little local place to go to !

Visited July 2014
Arlington, Texas, United States
“Good Burgers, Close to HWY”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Food was good, lady taking the orders was less than pleasant but not a reason not to go here, burgers were decent sized, fries were good. A LOT of people were here. Kind of a small place not a lot of room for people to sit. Bacon cheeseburger tasted like different meat than other burgers and was disgusting. We had three people try it, but my plain cheeseburger and hubby's jalapeno burger were great.

Visited July 2014
Gatesville, Texas
“Great Burger and good price.”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Some friends and I ate at Dave's and it is a good burger with the potential to build anysize or anyway you want it. I had Jalepeno cheese burger and very good. Not sure I would do the Zipper Ripper Challenge that has 5 patties and bacon on it. Staff was nice and food arrived quickly!

• Visited June 2014
“Greatest ever”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Dave's has the greatest burgers and shakes ever. I used to live in the apartments across from them and my family and I ate there all the time and now we drive from north waco to eat there now

• Visited July 2013

Been to Dave's Burger Barn? Share your experiences!