“Great PIZZA sad no desert”

Poppa Rollo's Pizza
Ranked #32 of 408 Restaurants in Waco
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We've been serving the best pizza in Waco since 1969! ... secret door, and enjoy your favorite sporting event in HD and drink some of the coldest beer in Waco!
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I ordered the speciality pizza and sweet tea both were perfect.
I was disappointed they did not deliver I did not feel like driving but it was SO WORTH IT.
I also ordered spageti for the next day very great...

1  Thank D J

Reviewed 13 September 2013

As always the food at Poppa Rollos was great! We just ate there for lunch and noticed that they had redone the front entrance and the game room! The bathrooms have received a nice new look with what looks like slate floors and walls. Found out that the rude manager Mike has moved on and the service is better than ever! Its easy to see how this place is always busy!

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

My wife and split a medium four cheese on one side and sausage cheese jalapeño onion on the other. The crust was just perfect! The way a pie was meant to be! Great job you've made a customer out of us!

Reviewed 26 April 2013

I have been enjoying Poppa Rollo's since I was a teenager. I'm a grandma now. The pizza is always piled high with toppings. We usually get nachos for an appetizer. The nachos look like simple nachos.....why do they taste so fabulous? The brews are ice cold. The iced tea is always fresh.
The waitstaff are always so friendly & do a great job.
I grew up patronizing Poppa Rollo's.
My son grew up patronizing Poppa Rollo's. He moved away from Waco but when he comes to visit, he has to have a Taco Pizza.
I see a lot of reviews that say the place is dirty. The interesting objects on the walls is part of the charm. They could probably do something with the floors. I don't know if the place is dirty or not. Just keep the lights low & bring me a large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese & an ice cold Bud.

Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Our family recently visited Papa Rollos on an extremely busy night.

The specialty pizza was very good and the atmosphere was excellent as always. The best part of was the fantastic service from our waitress - Kirby. She did a fantastic job under very busy conditions and never missed a beat. This was the best service that I have seen in Waco in years.

1  Thank arm3-68

Been to Poppa Rollo's Pizza? Share your experiences!